Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Kirk Hoza…

Anyway, Air Force will be looking to wear us out, and we better have more of a plan  than a weather forecast to win. 

Back to the top

Rick said

Kirk Hoza…

Anyway, Air Force will be looking to wear us out, and we better have more of a plan  than a weather forecast to win. 

Posted On: Jul 12th 2018, 8:43 AM #379064

Agreed - from what I see the QB is coming off a knee injury, is smallish at 5'11" 210 lb. and a bit of a ball hog! DL has to disrupt and key on hitting him early and often, forcing him to get rid of ball.
Back to the top

Rick said

Kirk Hoza…

Posted On: Jul 12th 2018, 8:43 AM #379064

Couldn't agree more.  Please dont schedule these type teams going forward.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

The 2018 Schedule is complete…all start times have been added at the link below:

2018 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

I think it was Rick saying what's up with the FIU starting so late but the North Texas game starts even later…
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

I think it was Rick saying what's up with the FIU starting so late but the North Texas game starts even later…
Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 12:31 PM #379120

That game will not be watched until the end…it's even an 8:30 PM start their time.

12:30 AM ending (at earliest) on a work/school night? Who does that??

(TV, that's who)

Back to the top

Two thoughts on this.

Stinks for us, but possibly good exposure to the western half of the country? Recruits, etc.

Anyone up for a watch party some where in town?
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Two thoughts on this.

Stinks for us, but possibly good exposure to the western half of the country? Recruits, etc.

Anyone up for a watch party some where in town?

Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 1:15 PM #379123

A stay up late watch party! But still a very good idea!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

A stay up late watch party! But still a very good idea!

Posted On: Jul 18th 2018, 3:29 PM #379124

Ha!  Yeah, I'm not happy about having to take a day off from work to watch an event that usually takes place on a Saturday but…I'm not missing a moment this season.

Had too much fun last season!
Back to the top

Here is a nice story!

The biggest snubs from the preseason Amway Coaches Poll

Now prove 'em right Owls - you are getting some respect now - keep it by winning on the field!
Back to the top
Control functions: