Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 OPENER - GAME THREAD: #30 FAU @ #7 Oklahoma - September 1, 2018

Add topic

d-owl said

As far as publicity, most of America that tuned in has already turned this game off and likely have the perception that FAU might as well be an FCS school.
Posted On: Sep 1st 2018, 1:08 PM #379928

You have to wonder how the score would be different if we were an FCS school… They've not only scored EVERY drive, they scored on a blocked kick too. That's maximum points.

How could an FCS school do worse? Pick-sixes? Is that really that different than if we go three and out and they score again, time-wise? Not really.
Back to the top

OU can score at will until they call the dogs off. This sounds crazy but this could end up being an 80 point beating if they want to make a point.
Back to the top

And we’re not even talking about how many times we’ve killed our drives with penalties. 

We’re just playing dumb football. 
Back to the top

A stop at this point is a "win". Just try to get small victories in this game to build on.
Back to the top

D-Owl….you're right. At some point they will pull the total first team. But they can score on every drive.
Back to the top

We held them....Our D is the BEST
Back to the top

Time for DeAndre to get a chance, come on coach.
Back to the top

We did have a bogus holding call on a pass to Holmes that would've given us  the ball at OU's 28 a few drives back.
Back to the top

The Sooners finally don't score on a drive! That is nice.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

d-owl said

Time for DeAndre to get a chance, come on coach.
Posted On: Sep 1st 2018, 1:18 PM #379939

Agreed.

Robison has Parr'd around enough this game.
Back to the top
Control functions: