Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 OPENER - GAME THREAD: #30 FAU @ #7 Oklahoma - September 1, 2018

Add topic

dusky256fc said

We lost Slippery Rock in 2001 so we’re going to get crushed tomorrow.
Posted On: Aug 31st 2018, 6:31 PM #379850

You want to hear a REALLY funny story?

I traveled from NORMAN, OK to see that game at then Joe Robby…

Pissed! We had to declare like half the starters ineligible…DISASTER.
Back to the top

Hey ya'll! Look what I found!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Keep the pictures comin' please  :Big-Grin:

For those of us who couldn't travel to be there, it's great to see pictures of the pre0game festivities, fans, town, etc.

Used to be one of my favorite parts about Ted Hutton's blogs during the season.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Murray certainly looks tough. SoonerManiac, I know that we were talking about OU's blowout losses in NC games. Here's some highlights from the 2004 NC game against USC. Tell me what you think?

Posted On: Aug 31st 2018, 2:00 PM #379845

And here I thought we were becoming friends.  :Big-Grin:

And I told you, I blacked out during that game. Can't remember a thing. It gives me PTSD watching it. ha!

I do appreciate your attempts at trash talk. Gotta step it up some though.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

jgf2017 said

Murray certainly looks tough. SoonerManiac, I know that we were talking about OU's blowout losses in NC games. Here's some highlights from the 2004 NC game against USC. Tell me what you think?
Posted On: Aug 31st 2018, 2:00 PM #379845

Why?!  The guy came here in peace, why are you picking a fight with him?
Posted On: Aug 31st 2018, 4:05 PM #379847

I'm good. There's one in every crowd.
Back to the top

If you have to stream online, here's a decent website to use.

https://www.bestsportstreaming.com/
Back to the top

Two hours at the office , then trembling with anticipation the rest of the morning. Go Owls ! Sending positive vibes your way.
Back to the top

Loved Ted Hutton.s blog - so informative for out of towners like me! To ALL of you Owls fans in Norman - scream loud for me, GO OWLS!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Loved Ted Hutton.s blog - so informative for out of towners like me! To ALL of you Owls fans in Norman - scream loud for me, GO OWLS!
Posted On: Sep 1st 2018, 7:17 AM #379862

The way you scream on this board I can ONLY IMAGINE you during a game! ;)
Back to the top

i havent posted yet for fearless predictions or much on preseason mainly because working overnights now and getting some sleep during the day but I am glad that College Football is back. As for the game now, I think defensively we should be good if we keep rotating in fresh bodies, and keep mental mistakes to minimum. Offensively I have some questions because once again we go into a season with questions at the QB position, and wondering who will filled the shoes of leaders at key positions like the o-line. So today will be interesting, but I think the score will be closer than most people will imagine.
Back to the top
Control functions: