Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 SEASON OPENER THREAD: FAU @ #5 Ohio State - August 31st

Add topic

I’d argue this isn’t worth the money. Demoralizing for the players, increased risk of injury, National tv embarrassment. Really sets a bad tone for the season and the fans are more likely to tune out the rest of the season. If anything play this game closer to the end of the year. 
I had extemely low expectations for this game but I’m still disappointed that our defensive backs aren’t even on the screen for these last 2 touchdowns. 

Back to the top

Another three and out for FAU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Almost two point per minute. Could it and up 120 to zero?
Back to the top

No way around it, this isn't fun.

Back to the top

I've seen top 10 teams open against cupcakes – it gets ugly – but we take ugly in these games to another level. With Kiffin at the helm in year 3, we should be at a point where at least we look like a legit D1 team and can do some things right. We look like a high school team and I honestly feel (and felt before this game), we had a better team last year. This year could be rough.
Back to the top

Now that OC40 is no longer with us, who starts the fire the D coordinator thread?
Back to the top

Someone please find former AD Pat Chun & bring him to the field then have 4 OSU DBs run him to the turf a few times for his idiocy in scheduling prowess. I hope for Washington State's sake he has figured out how to better do his job. Useless joke of an athletic director and glad he's long gone
Back to the top

Another three & out for FAU is followed up with a great punt from Matt Hayball.

Back to the top

Not sure if OSU took their foot off the gas or we just needed them to score 28 before we settle down, but much better defense.
Back to the top

Wonder if we’ll even get positive yards this game?
Back to the top
Control functions: