Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

GeorgiaOwl said

Gotta key on QB Jackson (60% of all plays he runs or throws) and WR Johnson (by FAR favorite and most dangerous target.. We stop or just contain them we win!
Posted On: Sep 18th 2017, 8:40 PM #371072

Nothing Tooley or Hafiz can't handle…
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Gotta key on QB Jackson (60% of all plays he runs or throws) and WR Johnson (by FAR favorite and most dangerous target.. We stop or just contain them we win!
Posted On: Sep 18th 2017, 8:40 PM #371072

Nothing Tooley or Hafiz can't handle…
Posted On: Sep 19th 2017, 10:41 AM #371096

Well they are saying the same thing about us.

Buffalo has a good D and a big strong QB.

We have way better skill players and I hope that is the difference, but if we turn the ball over we will not win.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

We have way better skill players and I hope that is the difference, but if we turn the ball over we will not win.

Posted On: Sep 19th 2017, 12:45 PM #371097

To add:

Now we have a coaching staff to use them correctly…so, it should be a key difference this time around.

Also, we are a much better defensive team now, IMHO, and have not yet began to show what we are capable of.

Hopefully that will begin to show even more this game as well…

Not sure where owlfan1 is, but my fearless predictions is FAU by 10!

Back to the top

Rick said

owlcountry40 said

To add:

Now we have a coaching staff to use them correctly…so, it should be a key difference this time around.

Also, we are a much better defensive team now, IMHO, and have not yet began to show what we are capable of.

Posted On: Sep 19th 2017, 12:59 PM #371098

Why�d we stop the prediction page?�
Back to the top

All yours my friend, �feel free to take it on!�
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Rick said

owlcountry40 said

To add:

Why’d we stop the prediction page?

Posted On: Sep 19th 2017, 1:13 PM #371099

No need to have a prediction board when everyone gave up on the season already.� We are obviously going 1-11.
Back to the top

Everyone is too negative said

DeltAlumnus said

Rick said

owlcountry40 said

To add:

No need to have a prediction board when everyone gave up on the season already.� We are obviously going 1-11.
Posted On: Sep 19th 2017, 5:19 PM #371103

Not sure if "Guest" is being facetious here (no red font), but your assumed prediction of 1-11 means that we're losing to the kitties in the south. I'm not having it. THE DUDE WILL NOT ABIDE!!!!! So forget you, and your anonymity.
Back to the top

Everyone is too negative said

DeltAlumnus said

Rick said

owlcountry40 said

To add:

Posted On: Sep 19th 2017, 5:19 PM #371103

Ehhh I have been one of the more critical posters on this forum for a long time to say the least and I have been so happy with this program over the last 9 months. I left a game we lost by 3 td's loving how we played.
This team is good and will only get better. I am OwlIn as some would say.

Also listen to podcast you can hear my positive takes.
Back to the top

Any watch parties, being it's on ESPN3?

I'd love to meet up but will be out of town this weekend.  I highly recommend Hijinks in Boca Raton if anyone is looking for a place.  Good food, great TV's, great place to watch the games.
Back to the top

I am an FAU alum (MBA '08) who worked for the team for the 2006 & 2007 seasons. I am currently living in Buffalo, NY and was wondering if anyone was coming up for the game or if anything was planned for Owls fans (my assumption is no but figured I would ask). I haven't been able to get a response from the inquiries I've sent to the athletic department so I'll ask here.
Back to the top
Control functions: