Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

Buffalo QB will think twice about running after that South Florida tackle!

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Looks like he may be out…

:Smug:
Back to the top

Dude's wincing while he is walking…id say he's done.
Back to the top

I'll take this at the half after the atrocious start. However, is it too much to ask that Parr play this half?
Back to the top

Rick said

Looks like he may be out…

:Smug:
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 8:34 PM #371243

The danger of living off of a running qb.  Ask fsu how that's working out for them too
Back to the top

Owls D steps up on a goal line stand, forcing Buffalo to settle for a field goal.

Bulls' QB Tyree Jackson left for the locker room early after a hit by Quran Hafiz. It looks like he's favoring his left leg.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I was all for giving driskell a shot but i hope we come out with parr in the 2nd half.  
Back to the top

Even if their QB comes back, he will not be the same. I hope he is ok but good for us. That thing is going to balloon up at half
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Even if their QB comes back, he will not be the same. I hope he is ok but good for us. That thing is going to balloon up at half
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 8:41 PM #371249
I don't hope he's Ok 
Back to the top

d-owl said

I'll take this at the half after the atrocious start. However, is it too much to ask that Parr play this half?
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 8:38 PM #371245

From that terrible start to scoring 17 unanswered points, I'd say we are starting to turn the corner and leave behind the past three years. Let's keep pounding the rock!
Back to the top
Control functions: