Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

First Owl said

d-owl said

I'll take this at the half after the atrocious start. However, is it too much to ask that Parr play this half?
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 8:38 PM #371245

From that terrible start to scoring 17 unanswered points, I'd say we are starting to turn the corner and leave behind the past three years. Let's keep pounding the rock!
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 8:43 PM #371251

Agreed – just couldn't stand the dumb penalty that forced us to kick a fg. That kind of thing is what I want to erase going forward.
Back to the top

Here's some individual stats for both sides of the ball.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I hope Parr broke some team rule that forced him out of the first half... Any pass by Driskell past the LOS is liable to go the other way
Back to the top

6 for 11 for 43 yards and not a running threat. No need for Driskel to play this half.
Back to the top

Agreed. Parr for the second half.
Back to the top

Driskell is horrible, please Kiff, please!!!
Back to the top

OK - enough -- what is going on. Why is Parr not playing!?
Back to the top

Driskell is so bad. I hope Kiffin and Briles notice this soon, or other wise we'll be in a tight ball game the rest of the way.
Back to the top

I don't know what Parr did to be benched, but I apologize on his behalf, coach.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Driskell is so bad. I hope Kiffin and Briles notice this soon, or other wise we'll be in a tight ball game the rest of the way.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:00 PM #371259

Has to be some issue with Parr and he will not see the field today – only explanation I have. This makes no sense.
Back to the top
Control functions: