Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

finally the offense moved the ball this half, and gave our defense a great break and breather. now it is time to step up and force a turn over or a three and out.
Back to the top

Well that was a great drive. Short passes -- and the running game. For the love of god D, get a 3 and out.
Back to the top

KEEP GIVING THE BALL TO MOTOR! The Illinois flip gained over half the yards of this drive for FAU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Rick said

Think everyone just expects to know why the starting quarterback isn't playing when our guy is laying another egg in the passing game.

I am sure there is a reason, but highly doubt it is match-up related; which is what was given as a response.

This isn't CIA material here, just state it up front and no one is left having to conjure up some rationale and be disappointed.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:50 PM #371301

+1

The whole "I know something you don't know act" is juvenile at best, but enjoy!
Back to the top

owlmart said

Rick said

Think everyone just expects to know why the starting quarterback isn't playing when our guy is laying another egg in the passing game.

I am sure there is a reason, but highly doubt it is match-up related; which is what was given as a response.

This isn't CIA material here, just state it up front and no one is left having to conjure up some rationale and be disappointed.
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:50 PM #371301

+1

The whole "I know something you don't know act" is juvenile at best, but enjoy!
Posted On: Sep 23rd 2017, 9:55 PM #371305

It's not that at all.  It's knowing Lane Kiffin is not the type of guy to try and ram the round peg into the square hole without good reason.  I don't have any clue about the reason, but I guarantee you, there is one. Owls Up!
Back to the top

An absolute must stop here.
Back to the top

time to make smart decisions Driskell.
Back to the top

Owls will get the ball with 4 minutes left on own 9 yard line.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Same old FAU.
Back to the top

Well, there is always next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: