Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

"What is there to confuse, they were overjoyed."

Less game film on Parr for CUSA games…..maybe????

I do get where Kiffin is coming from on Parr vs. BCU, still bad on converting 3rd downs. Solution is to NOT HAVE 3RD DOWNS MUCH TO ME!

I HATE ANY O THAT THROWS AN IMMEDIATE 3 YARD PASS (or 1 or 2 even) NEEDING 6 YARDS PRAYING THE WR BREAKS 2 TACKLES. Whatever happened to throwing PAST the 2st down marker.

If a WR can't get 6 yards downfield before a QB is sacked, which sucks worse, the slow WR, the slow QB or the VERY BAD OL????? To stop the 9 in a box D (like 2nd half yest.!!!) THROW THE BALL DOWNFIELD. EVEN INCOMPLETE IT HELPS BACK THE D OFF, THEN WE CAN RUN.

Get it together NOW Owls Coaches and players, season 1/3 done, stuck at 1 win and HAVE TO WIN 5 OF 8 CONFERENCE GAMES JUST FOR BOWL GAME ELIGIBILITY! WE CAN DO IT!
Back to the top

Lost in euphoria of 45-0 and despair of YET ANOTHER 3 POINT LOSS, any word on Johnson's condition and progress? And I don't mean playing, just becoming healthy enough for next season and life.

Robison/Johnson much more potential than Parr/Driskell or Driskill/Parr combo!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Lost in euphoria of 45-0 and despair of YET ANOTHER 3 POINT LOSS, any word on Johnson's condition and progress? And I don't mean playing, just becoming healthy enough for next season and life.

Robison/Johnson much more potential than Parr/Driskell or Driskill/Parr combo!
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 12:00 PM #371378

You can’t play football on blood thinners. I would not expect him back this year
Back to the top

DONE with FAU football. The players are garbage. The Athletic Department is garbage. Coach Kiff is a heck of an OC but as an HC he is garbage. Nothing will ever chamge with this program it's the same story EVERY year. Go 1-3 out of conference then lose a bunch of close ones in conference. GARBAGE!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

DONE with FAU football. The players are garbage. The Athletic Department is garbage. Coach Kiff is a heck of an OC but as an HC he is garbage. Nothing will ever chamge with this program it's the same story EVERY year. Go 1-3 out of conference then lose a bunch of close ones in conference. GARBAGE!
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 5:26 PM #371381

Don't you have an ambulance to chase?

Go Owls!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

See you next week 👌
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Do us all a favor and stop making us promises you aren't keeping.  You keep coming back.  WE would like you to move on.  In the mean time, so I don't come off harsh or disrespectful, go DUCK yourself.
Back to the top

My butt will be in my seat. I just have the hardest time getting anybody I know interested. in FAU football. LawOwl... nice knowing ya. I miss Dusky. This is one hell of a vacation.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I miss Dusky. This is one hell of a vacation.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 6:47 PM #371385

He's not on vacation…send him a PM.
Back to the top

So far against Ball St., Buffalo and Wyoming we are 0-5 (WINNABLE OOC GAMES)! 0-3 AT HOME!!!!!

Both SAD AND PATHETIC!

C'mon Owl players and Coaches, man up and get better NOW!
Back to the top
Control functions: