Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Buffalo Game Thread - September 23, 2017

Add topic

LawOwl said

DONE with FAU football. The players are garbage. The Athletic Department is garbage. Coach Kiff is a heck of an OC but as an HC he is garbage. Nothing will ever chamge with this program it's the same story EVERY year. Go 1-3 out of conference then lose a bunch of close ones in conference. GARBAGE!
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 5:26 PM #371381

I get venting, but you offer no stats or suggestions.

I was angry as anyone Saturday, but there is no one to point the finger at this game.

Maybe some small things, but  in the end we don't have real QB in Parr or Driskel both are just avg or below.
It's not on Lane our star QB got a blood clot and played poorly in the fall due to it.

Going for it on that 4th was smart for the fact UB used way less clock when they got the ball back.
You can point to a lot of stuff on D, but no one is going to play great with being on the field for 40min.

So Law be done and don't post or learn 1-2 things about football.
I am still confident we can find 4-5 wins in C-USA play because the other teams have major issues as well.

Back to the top

Ppl say don't make hasty decisions when you're mad, sleep on it and re-evaluate your decision in the morning. Well it took me 2 nights (plus winning all my fantasy football matchups) to get my head on straight. Otherwise I would be airing my grievances in 13 long paragraphs.

I'm gonna make this short.

Winnable game. Terrible loss.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda - if they hadn't called back that Motor TD due to holding call against Walton, we coulda won the game.

Note to Coach Briles: I don't believe FAU is quite ready, either talent or personel wise for the air raid offense that you ran at Baylor. Obviously, our running game is much more reliable, efficient, productive than our passing game. Please tweak offense accordingly.

We have a looong way to go on defense. We still have a problem stopping the run and short passes.

Unrelated note: Raise your hand if you'd like to see Andrae Kirk come back as an assistant coach lol :Goodbye:We still have a chance at 6-6 record and a bowl game. (W's against Middle Tennesse or Old Dominion, North Texas, Marshall, FIU, Charlotte)

Go Owls.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Ppl say don't make hasty decisions when you're mad, sleep on it and re-evaluate your decision in the morning. Well it took me 2 nights (plus winning all my fantasy football matchups) to get my head on straight. Otherwise I would be airing my grievances in 13 long paragraphs.

I'm gonna make this short.

Winnable game. Terrible loss.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda - if they hadn't called back that Motor TD due to holding call against Walton, we coulda won the game.

Note to Coach Briles: I don't believe FAU is quite ready, either talent or personel wise for the air raid offense that you ran at Baylor. Obviously, our running game is much more reliable, efficient, productive than our passing game. Please tweak offense accordingly.

We have a looong way to go on defense. We still have a problem stopping the run and short passes.

Unrelated note: Raise your hand if you'd like to see Andrae Kirk come back as an assistant coach lol :Goodbye:We still have a chance at 6-6 record and a bowl game. (W's against Middle Tennesse or Old Dominion, North Texas, Marshall, FIU, Charlotte)

Go Owls.
Posted On: Sep 25th 2017, 9:39 AM #371392
What makes you think he would be a good coach. Our coaching isn't and issue.

Back to the top

LawOwl said

DONE with FAU football. The players are garbage. The Athletic Department is garbage. Coach Kiff is a heck of an OC but as an HC he is garbage. Nothing will ever chamge with this program it's the same story EVERY year. Go 1-3 out of conference then lose a bunch of close ones in conference. GARBAGE!
Posted On: Sep 24th 2017, 5:26 PM #371381

lol wut

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: