Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Marshall Game Thread - Oct 20th, 2018

Add topic

Very frustrating.
Back to the top

I'm just going to go ahead and call it now…have seen enough after what is now our 7th game…Robison is going to have to win the job again next year…he's just not consistent - at all. I know he's young, but 7 games in you don't expect to see balls that under thrown. Just a DAGGER, killed all of our momentum and puts us behind 3-0 when we would have been ahead…expected him to have a good to very good game, and so far he has missed some reads and thrown and INT…c'mon man!
Back to the top

Despite penalties, Owls offense has finally been able to move the ball. But an interception gives Marshall the ball again near the redzone.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

That's the end of the first quarter. Both offensives have struggled mightily.

Marshall knocks in a field goal for the first score of the contest.

Back to the top

Can DJ make the offense move faster???  At least a series or two to shake things up?  I get Robison is the future and when he looks good he appears to have a lot of upside.  But developing him is costing us at times - and makes it even that much harder for the tandem of Motor and Whyte.

Not saying yank a guy because of one badly under thrown ball, but we need a spark.
Back to the top

That play was perfect example...why did he keep the ball and run? Pass all the way...
Back to the top

Then of course he calls the perfect QB keeper right after…

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Between plays, the FAU offense made personnel changes. When that happens, the referees are supposed to hold the snap to give the defense times to makes their subs. Well, the refs didn't do that. So we literally have a "re-do" on first down.

Back to the top

Touchdown!

Woo Hoo!

:Hug:  :Hug:  :Hug:  :Hug:  :Hug:  :Hug:  :Hug:
Back to the top

Much needed score!
Back to the top
Control functions: