Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ North Texas Game Thread - November 15, 2018

Add topic

Let this be a historic win for this program, please.

Already 3rd down smh

And that's the game…fml
Back to the top

Crunch time for the FAU offense.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

It's a shame this game was so late with basically nobody watching it because it's actually been a really good game.
Back to the top

I hope we get six. And I hope six is good enough this year.
Back to the top

That's it. Two awful plays set Robison to force a bad throw, which is picked off.

Back to the top

This sucks. Morning will be extra painful now 
Back to the top

Hats off to UNT they managed to play less bad I guess. Their starting quarterback getting hurt was actually the best thing that could have happened to them. Huge game next week. Even a bad defense can stack the box and slow down the run it might be time to reach into the bag. The good thing about the short week this week is we kind of get a long one next week. But I guess with some time off for Thanksgiving it might be a wash.
Back to the top

That play on first down – I'm not sure what was going through anyone's mind there. UNT was on the ropes and we just started sputtering on offense when we could have put it away. For whatever reason these running plays take way too long to develop. The RBs still work hard to get theirs, but it just keeps looking like they are running into brick walls with virtually every hand off. Very, very frustrating day/night for me – and now it's the morning.
Back to the top

No way around it, this one hurts. Owls will need to beat Charlotte next week for a chance to go bowling.

Back to the top

It will take some time to digest all the things that went wrong this season -- the glimmer of hope is the possibility to still bowl and salvage a disappointing season. 6 wins should do it IMO, but just regroup and destroy the 49ers next week. Off to bed.
Back to the top
Control functions: