Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ WKU Game Thread - October 28, 2017

Add topic

Silver_Bullet32 said

FAU in command of the conference….
Posted On: Oct 28th 2017, 7:59 PM #372379

:Hug:  :drink:  :cool:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

One important aspect of coaching is making sure your players have the right mind set. Our coaches are great. We ran the ball straight down their throats. Threw good enough. Enjoy the win.Lets get home. Short week. Lets be ready for Friday. If we had beaten Buffalo, we would be Bowl eligible right now.
Back to the top

I lost my breath. There are no words that describe that comeback. The FAU of old would've collapsed, and allowed WKU to run up the score. This is different, this is special.

GO OWLS!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Worst conference game FAU played all season and still won by two TDs, When has that ever happened.
Back to the top

rook01 said

Worst conference game FAU played all season and still won by two TDs, When has that ever happened.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2017, 8:42 PM #372394

On the road at the 2 TIME defending CUSA Champs!!!! Outscored them 22-0 in the 4th Qtr. ON THE ROAD! WOW!!!

Congrats to the players and Coaches - Go Owls!
Back to the top

The fake punt up by a TD was something I have never seen ever for FAU.
Back to the top

Wow, that was rough for 3 quarters. Congrats to the Owls for making a comeback in the 4th!
Back to the top

Time for FAU to start a campaign for the Doak Walker award for Motor.

But what a win!! That felt good
Back to the top

If this game was rough for 3 quarters, imagine what we are going up against next week. A Marshall team that was embarrassed by FIU tonight and is healthier than they were last year. and its a short week to prepare for too. But I am proud of the team the way they fought back and won on the road. Good job by the coaching staff for making those corrections in the fourth quarter to keep our boys in it, but there will plenty to work on this week. Let's move on and look ahead to Marshall. Owl Nation its time to bring the noise Friday night.
Back to the top

If Kiffin can get basically last year's team to play like this, can you imagine what he'll do after he gets a recruiting class (or hopefully a few) in here….this could get scary good as far as CUSA is concerned….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: