Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ WKU Game Thread - October 28, 2017

Add topic

Silver_Bullet32 said

If Kiffin can get basically last year's team to play like this, can you imagine what he'll do after he gets a recruiting class (or hopefully a few) in here….this could get scary good as far as CUSA is concerned….
Posted On: Oct 28th 2017, 10:54 PM #372401

1000% agreed! You look at the stats and other than Wright on O and Taleni on D, none of the other newcomers are contributing at all now. THIS is being done with the holdover players. Just shows how badly coached and motivated last years team was. The talent was here but…..
Back to the top

FAU in the Yahoo Sports Winners list AGAIN!

Winners and Losers: What the first College Football Playoff rankings should look like

Great comeback Owls!!!!
Back to the top

Very humbling 3 quarters. Epic comeback. Great game.

Can't wait for the Shula Bowl.
Back to the top

Is there a replay of the game anywhere?  So frustrating as I missed half of the third and all of the fourth quarter.

The games on Stadium don't seem to reappear anywhere and I can't catch highlights on ESPN.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Is there a replay of the game anywhere?  So frustrating as I missed half of the third and all of the fourth quarter.

The games on Stadium don't seem to reappear anywhere and I can't catch highlights on ESPN.
Posted On: Oct 29th 2017, 4:38 PM #372445

I can pull it up on the Stadium network.  Go to live events, change the date back to 10/28, filter by football.
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Posted On: Oct 29th 2017, 4:38 PM #372445

Did you give up on the team?
Back to the top

I've got to say that this was probably my favorite FAU game ever. Last year we never would have come back to win. We wouldn't have even gone back and forth like we did. Last year we folded and went home, and talked about how the program was still building it's foundation, and the players made a few good plays, and weren't too upset about the loss, and motivated to go out and try to get a win the following week.

This year's team doesn't buy all that nonsense. This year's team decides to man up and go win the tough games. This team is currently playing like it expects to win games, and put teams away.
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

If Kiffin can get basically last year's team to play like this, can you imagine what he'll do after he gets a recruiting class (or hopefully a few) in here….this could get scary good as far as CUSA is concerned….

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Coach Partridge may not have been a great coach, but he's a helluva recruiter. He definitely brought the talent in, developed it, but couldn't quite materialize it on the field. Gotta give credit where it's due.

The future looks bright!

I can already see us going 11-1 next year… Oops!! too soon?
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Silver_Bullet32 said

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Coach Partridge may not have been a great coach, but he's a helluva recruiter. He definitely brought the talent in, developed it, but couldn't quite materialize it on the field. Gotta give credit where it's due.

The future looks bright!

Posted On: Oct 30th 2017, 11:30 AM #372492

We UCF and OK on the schedule next year.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Silver_Bullet32 said

The future looks bright!

Posted On: Oct 30th 2017, 11:30 AM #372492

Slow down. Just enjoy what we have and dont slip up against a still very good Marshall team.
Back to the top
Control functions: