Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ WKU Game Thread - October 28, 2017

Add topic

walty12 said

DeltAlumnus said

walty12 said

WKU is one play away from being 6-1.  Everybody is talking like they are down and out….

They have won 14/15 CUSA games at home.

This is going to be a tough game against a good team.  IMO, we will be fortunate to win this one.

Once again - Driskell is going to have to make some throws.
Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 3:42 PM #372214

I mean they are also a couple plays away from being 3-4 in their wins vs. UTEP & ODU. So to me that is a bad example.
Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 3:45 PM #372215

They have won 93% of their last 15 home games.  Unlike previous FAU teams, WKU finds a way to win.

Thier offense is clicking - they have an extremely talented QB.

It's not a bad example - it's a team that knows how to win and will be ready to play at thier place.
Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 3:48 PM #372216

They went from Willie Taggert, Petrino, and Jeff Brohm to a guy who didn't call plays while being an OC at Notre Dame. Mike White is good don't get me wrong, but this is not the same team from years past.

I am no way saying this is a gimme, but WKU took a step back this year even with their 5-2 record.
Back to the top

walty12 said

DeltAlumnus said

walty12 said

WKU is one play away from being 6-1.  Everybody is talking like they are down and out….

They have won 14/15 CUSA games at home.

This is going to be a tough game against a good team.  IMO, we will be fortunate to win this one.

once again - Driskell is going to have to make some throws.
Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 3:42 PM #372214
I mean they are also a couple plays away from being 3-4 in their wins vs. UTEP & ODU. So to me that is a bad example.
Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 3:45 PM #372215
They have won 93% of their last 15 home games.  Unlike previous FAU teams, WKU finds a way to win.

Thier offense is clicking - they have an extremely talented QB.

It's not a bad example - it's a team that knows how to win and will be ready to play at thier place.

Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 3:48 PM #372216

But saying they won 93% of their last 15 home games is the same as saying they have won 14 of their last 15 C-USA games.

GA Owl says their QB sucks cause he transferred from USF.

Statistics are meaningless except for the score.
Back to the top

Only one stat matters. The score. Lets just play the game and see what happens. Fact...they dropped a bit and we picked up a bit. Should be a good game.
Back to the top

He sure sucked AT USF!! :Laughing:  

Good systems work - check us out this year!!!
Back to the top

As I say time and time again…

If you're so confident, I have a site for you…

bovada.lv

Called putting your money where your mouth is.

I hope we blow them out 100 - 0.  I just have a feeling they have different plans.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

bovada.lv
Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 4:55 PM #372221

Lol already was strongly considering betting FAU this week 
Back to the top

Im sure they won’t come in “overconfident” like UNT did! Ha ha

I have watched Trey absolutely murder that loser qb from NB Prep about 100 Times today, we owe them a righteous beating Saturday
Back to the top

walty12 said

bovada.lv

I hope we blow them out 100 - 0.  I just have a feeling they have different plans.

Just cause you need to put money down to find enjoyment in watching sports like a degenerate gambler, doesn't mean the rest of us need to enjoy the game and have opinions.  You are a negative nelly.  Enjoy the ride a little.

Back to the top

Just cause said

walty12 said

bovada.lv

Just cause you need to put money down to find enjoyment in watching sports like a degenerate gambler, doesn't mean the rest of us need to enjoy the game and have opinions.  You are a negative nelly.  Enjoy the ride a little.

Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 9:48 PM #372224

I think he is still suffering the disease of the Charlie partridge era. I finally found the cure just after UNT, but still have lingering side effects.
Back to the top

Just cause said

walty12 said

bovada.lv

Posted On: Oct 26th 2017, 9:48 PM #372224

Had a simple opinion and everybody went nuts.

Simply saying - if you’re so confident…don’t bust my chops.  Take yourself to Bovada and really capitalize.

Change your name to “I need to relax” going forward.

And yes - sitting through every single game the last 16 years has me feeling like a beaten dog.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: