Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Marshall @ FAU Game Thread - October 17, 2015

Add topic

Have we learned nothing? Second play from scrimmage, Devon Johnson runs right up the gut, untouched for 75 yards. 7-0 Marsh
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

Have we learned nothing? Second play from scrimmage, Devon Johnson runs right up the gut, untouched for 75 yards. 7-0 Marsh
Posted On: Oct 17th 2015, 12:17 PM #350620

No our coaches prove every week they don't learn from mistakes. Happy we watched film from last year 
Back to the top

Driskel and company drives about 70 yards down field. Yet within the 10 yard line, the drive stalled. FAU attempts and makes a FG to pull within 4. 7-3 Herd 8:39 remaining in the first.
Back to the top

World class placekicker at least we have that.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Trey Rod accounted for 41 of FAU's 65 yard drive. WOWZA!!
Back to the top

Shocker another illegal formation penalty. Every week proves how poorly coached this team is  
Back to the top

SIGH. Warren is taken down in the endzone for a safety. He a never had a chance to make it to the line of scrimmage.
Back to the top

I wonder how many other D-1 teams have allowed 2 safetys in one season. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

i'll tell you this, if the decision has been made to PULL THE PLUG on Quez, it is the wisest decision this staff has made thus far.  Quez is a lame duck senior with no NFL potential who might love to play the game, but sadly, hasn't shown that he should be the guy to lead this team week in and week out. I have generally liked what i've seen from Driskel thus far and if we can use the rest of this season to get him some CUSA road reps and to allow him to play in a place like the Swamp, to me, that's a big win and an important building block. Driskel and Trey are likely to be the 2 people in the backfield to open next season, so if that's the case….let's work on that. This season is already over….no bowl…..no conference championship, so let's start thinking about next year. The loser in all this is poor Jensen Stoshak….i hate that he's having to play his senior year with poor QB play. He might be the best WR to ever play here and i really think he's going to product at the next level.  
Back to the top

Every week they find a new and unique way to give up points.....
Back to the top
Control functions: