Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Marshall @ FAU Game Thread - Nov 3rd, 2017

Add topic

Dont like the playcalling at the end.  Should have ran it 3 times.
Back to the top

No way around it, this ending was completely botched by the coaches and players. WTF were they thinking?
Back to the top

Owls purposely get a safety to kill some clock. Herd set to return a free kick with 8 seconds left.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Surprised they didn't knee it and go for the hail mary…. Just glad to have the win!
Back to the top

After a lateral palooza by Marshall, the Owls end in hope for a Herd comeback!

WE'RE GOING BOWLING Y'ALL!!!

Back to the top

Biggest mistake was Young catching the pick. If he knocks it down, they gain a lot of field position.
Back to the top

And the students will celebrate on the field!

Back to the top

MOTOR! MOTOR? MOTOR!
Back to the top

A thrilling game for sure.

I was thinking Marshall was shutting Motor down, but he had 124 yards rushing at half time.

Earlier in the game I mentioned to my wife that they were shutting Motor down and they needed to pass the ball to him the ball out of the backfield - we hadn't seen that wrinkle - then bam!  60 yard pass play!

Don't think I liked the victory formation with 2:30 minutes left…then the intentional safety…then having to put the hands team out there for the kick off…

I mean, I trust the coaches to make the right calls but I felt the way Wilson Love looks on the sideline while this was going down.

Let's go bowling Owls fans!
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

A thrilling game for sure.

I was thinking Marshall was shutting Motor down, but he had 124 yards rushing at half time.

Earlier in the game I mentioned to my wife that they were shutting Motor down and they needed to pass the ball to him the ball out of the backfield - we hadn't seen that wrinkle - then bam!  60 yard pass play!

Don't think I liked the victory formation with 2:30 minutes left…then the intentional safety…then having to put the hands team out there for the kick off…

I mean, I trust the coaches to make the right calls but I felt the way Wilson Love looks on the sideline while this was going down.

Let's go bowling Owls fans!
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2017, 10:19 PM #372766

Great win!

But yes it’s like Charlie Partridge found his way back on the sidelines at the end of the game I’m regards to the clock management.
Back to the top
Control functions: