Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Miami @ FAU Game Thread - September 11, 2015

Add topic

I keep reading about Buffalo as a good team and I am just not on the train.

They were beat by PSU that in their two first games the offense has fallen flat on their face, and I refuse to believe that our defense can't keep up with a 5-6 team and DIII coach. They say their team is all about discipline but they had 14 penalties for over 100 yards and their QB looked okay.

Now I am not saying we can't go out next week and have 15 penalties for 100+ or throw a bunch of turnovers.

But i was not as remotely as disappointed in the Miami loss as I was the Tulsa. Not even close and I am not terribly worried about Buffalo.

As for QBs: Driskel showed he can play and I am pleased. Who cares if the 19 year old with no game experience threw some picks? Its expected. And no matter what we say about Quez almost every time he scores better than we  think he will.
I think we just got a taste of what it could have been like to have something up on the obnoxious fan base we all deal with in South Florida and were extra upset at the result.

Also people said Kaaya (or H22y2 I couldn't tell thanks to the hieroglyphs on the back of their uniforms) looked bad, but his stat line wasn't that bad and he lost the all time leading rusher in UM history (2nd round) and an awesome slot receiver who along with 2 guards and a TE. Kaaya will end the season with a pretty good year and losing to him will hurt a little less.

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top
Control functions: