Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU @ FAU Game Thread - September 30, 2017

Add topic

"3.) The game announcer and other events were taken off because MTSU claimed it interferred with their radio signals. (Rolls my eyes.) I dont believe so, but that is up for speculation."

Maybe it was that all they couild hear was Ken LaVicka "Touchdown FAU" :Laughing:

Back to the top

voss749 said

"3.) The game announcer and other events were taken off because MTSU claimed it interferred with their radio signals. (Rolls my eyes.) I dont believe so, but that is up for speculation."

Maybe it was that all they couild hear was Ken LaVicka "Touchdown FAU" :Laughing:

Posted On: Oct 1st 2017, 1:54 PM #371581

GREAT POST! SERIOUSLY FUNNY!!!!
Back to the top

d-owl said

Seems to me the staff thinks there is no real difference maker at the QB position with DeAndre Johnson out, and they are just going to go with a strict "game management" philosophy while letting the RBs go. Driskel is probably the better "game manager", but we will probably not see any dynamic passing/receiving game this year if he continues to start. At least Parr offers the threat of a deep pass. Driskel can't throw one. Obviously I don't care so long as we win – but we are not utilizing guys like McNeal, Soloman, Wright etc the way they could have been utilized with more dynamic QB play. Anyway, great win last night – I think C USA took notice that there could be something here. Obviously a big test next week. Let's get to .500.

Posted On: Oct 1st 2017, 9:24 AM #371571

I agree, it sucks that our guys on the outside will be so underutilized, but as long as we are winning…
Back to the top

who has the link for video of the football team before they exit the tunnel?
Back to the top
Control functions: