Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

North Texas @ FAU Homecoming Game Thread - October 21st, 2017

Add topic

Watching our offense this year versus the last three years is like giving up a cardboard sandwich for a filet mignon.

No joke.
Back to the top

The Owls have gotten better every game. Unbelievable!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Please UNT fans come comment 
Back to the top

Rick said

Watching our offense this year versus the last three years is like giving up a cardboard sandwich for a filet mignon.

No joke.
Posted On: Oct 21st 2017, 6:35 PM #372024

So accurate….

We just do things right….we ran that 2 min offense like we knew what we were doing….even Driskell knew to take a quick shot to leave time for the kick…..in recent years, we would have bungled that up….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Owls go into the locker room just one point shy of breaking a program record for most points in two consecutive quarters. That record was set in 2004 vs. Edward Waters.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

The shovel pass bailout was classic…and of course it goes to Franklin - the fastest guy on the team.

Who else would think of that??

:Laughing:
Back to the top

teambeer said

WHERE ARE THE UNT FANBOYS?????????????

Posted On: Oct 21st 2017, 6:22 PM #372019

Www.gomeangreen.com

Back to the top

I hope a lot of college seniors are watching. Kiffin should have no problem drawing some real good recruits this year.

Back to the top

Hmmm, 460 yards of offense for the Owls and 145 for UNT

Back to the top

I dunno if 460 yards is great offense - for a game. But it is pretty darn good for a half. 
Back to the top
Control functions: