Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

North Texas @ FAU Homecoming Game Thread - October 21st, 2017

Add topic

What is Fine still doing out there.....are they crazy?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

DOMINATION!

See ya later UNT!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

The Owls do need to work on hiking the ball. The QBs had to jump numerous times to catch the ball. That has to throw off their timing and gets throws them off balance.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

untalum14 said

Yes, Ito ran 102 yds on 13 attempts. 65 came on a popped play in the 1st quarter. For 3.5 quarters he went 12 carries for 37 yards.

There aren't basements in Texas. Jokes on you. But I do quite well for myself.

And for anyone to be critical of Apogee Stadium is damn foolish. Or Denton for that matter.

And your stadium, though it sits in a beautiful place, is high school-ish. Reminds me of MTSU's. Giant bleacher seating with metal handrails all over the place.

Drinking owl tears on Saturday night is going to be so sweet.

Glory to the Green!
Posted On: Oct 17th 2017, 11:32 PM #371911

😂😂😂😂😂 jokes on you clown 😂😂😂😂😂

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

GreenEagle1 said

FAU thinks they have an explosive QB who only throws just over 100 ypg. Have you met MASON FINE????
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 4:18 PM #371960
Yup, How’d that work out for you?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Damn…welcome back Dusky.  Their stud runner  49 yard. Their stud receiver,zero yards. Total domination. Our "shady" coaches had our guys ready.
Back to the top

NT had 420 yards of O, but I wonder how may came in the last quarter and a half vs our 2,3,and 4s.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Damn…welcome back Dusky.  Their stud runner  49 yard. Their stud receiver,zero yards. Total domination. Our "shady" coaches had our guys ready.
Posted On: Oct 21st 2017, 9:13 PM #372059

Thanks

My opinion the best game ever played by FAU.  If you disagree, what game?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

EASILY THE BEST.  One word..coaching.
Back to the top

This was the first blow out of a good team. Their last 14 points were by their 1st string against our 2nd and 3rd.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: