Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

North Texas @ FAU Homecoming Game Thread - October 21st, 2017

Add topic

UNT_CawCaw said

StPeteOwl said

TURNOVERS … Puttin' it on tape!

FAU #15 (Tied) in the Country @ +6
UNT #103 (Tied) in the Country @ -4
Posted On: Oct 16th 2017, 4:38 PM #371879

If you take away the 4 INTs against a 17 year old high school kid with a 42% completion rate

And the 3 from Urza (10int/5 TD on the year)

You're sitting at -1 in your turnover ratio. I wouldn't get too crazy about that one stat.
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 12:50 PM #371929

and we got at least two turnovers against one of the best teams in the nation, my old homestate of Wisconsin.
Back to the top

for those ATT users coming to the game on Saturday. This is for you and hopefully everyone else.

AT&T boosts signal at FAU Stadium
Back to the top

@Guest Eagle…who are you kidding. You would be as thrilled as we are. As for having players with "histories". Here's a secret. I've got one hell of a history. But today, I'm an ok person. Thank god people gave me second and even third chances. Lane and Co. are angels in comparison. We , The Owl Nation, love our coaching staff.
Back to the top

FAU thinks they have an explosive QB who only throws just over 100 ypg. Have you met MASON FINE????
Back to the top

GreenEagle1 said

FAU thinks they have an explosive QB who only throws just over 100 ypg. Have you met MASON FINE????
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 4:18 PM #371960

Who thinks that lol? I don' think there is one person who thinks that.
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

GreenEagle1 said

Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 4:18 PM #371960

Who thinks that lol? I don' think there is one person who thinks that.
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 4:19 PM #371961

LOL @ these "Green" folks attempts at trash talking.  At least they are into their team enough to waste time on an opponent's message board to try. But when for example they say we think JD is "explosive" (I'm literally falling out laughing), it tells me all I need to know about their knowledge base.

Back to the top

d-owl said

Excellent news – just have to get the passing game in gear to get these guys going. The offense could be downright scary if Driskel starts figuring it out because all the weapons are there (just imagine if we had a healthy D Johnson - sigh).
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 2:48 PM #371944

This is the explosive I was talking about!

And even then, everyone talks about how great Motor is….. Jeffrey Wilson has better numbers than he does and that is in a pass heavy offense.
Back to the top

GreenEagle1 said

d-owl said

Excellent news – just have to get the passing game in gear to get these guys going. The offense could be downright scary if Driskel starts figuring it out because all the weapons are there (just imagine if we had a healthy D Johnson - sigh).

And even then, everyone talks about how great Motor is….. Jeffrey Wilson has better numbers than he does and that is in a pass heavy offense.
Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 4:35 PM #371963
Your reading comprehension is pretty awful. Where does that say Driskel is explosive?

Also, no one is saying your Wilson is not good. Howell has over 400 yards to go with Motor's 588. Plus Motor has the 11 touchdowns.
Back to the top

GreenEagle1 said

d-owl said

Posted On: Oct 19th 2017, 4:35 PM #371963

You are a sensitive elf.  No one on this board has really anything nice to say about Driskel.  No one is calling him explosive.  Wilson is a good back and having a great year, but if he was on our team his yards would be less.  We are loaded and our team rushing average shows it.  Be prepared to be trucked on Saturday.
Back to the top

Why do I feel like we are playing the Canes or FIU this week. This back and forth with guys from North Dallas is getting old. Lets just sit back and watch our "shady" team kick some green butt. PS…Michigan State is the real Mean Green.  
Back to the top
Control functions: