Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Old Dominion @ FAU Game Thread - October 6th, 2018

Add topic

At this point I have to believe this is a Russian troll.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Thanks. I knew it was on the games stats somewhere but I don't have my glasses. Another difference between this 58 year old fan and a 20 something year old fan.
Posted On: Oct 7th 2018, 9:24 AM #381841

I’m 62. 
The ESPN app has all the stats for every college game. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Excuse me for saying something positive but one of the biggest improvements in this team in the last few years has been catching the ball. There has been a huge improvement in that. There were some great catches last night. Those two tight ends did a great job and so did the wide receivers. 

Back to the top

The 58 year old reference was not that I couldn't find the stats, I just couldn't read them without my reading glasses.
Back to the top

I can’t either lol! 
I have 4 sets of Walgreens reading glasses in different parts of the house. They’re  cheap. 

Back to the top

ODU DID put up 632 total yards vs. Power 5 ACC Va. Tech! They CAN move the ball. AND they can score too. Last 3 games 49, 35, 33! Not bad O with new QB.

My concern is the lack of pass rush still, 1 sack, 2 hurries??? ECU sacked him 9 times the week before.

Like the OL, WTF is going on???
Back to the top

For those hating our present D (as opposed to last years), Stoops the DC form Oklahoma is on the market now! :)
Back to the top

As upsetting as the season has been, we accomplished something great yesterday. We won our 10th straight home again, and we never trailed once in any of those games. There probably haven't been a ton of D1 teams to do that.
Back to the top

3-3 now, same as last year, with a week off to heal and practice will be very good for the 2nd half of the season.

Marshall , fresh off giving up 34 to MTSU gets to travel to face the ODU O while WE prepare!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

As upsetting as the season has been, we accomplished something great yesterday. We won our 10th straight home again, and we never trailed once in any of those games. There probably haven't been a ton of D1 teams to do that.
Posted On: Oct 8th 2018, 11:23 AM #381855

The crowd was very disappointing.
The weather was awesome, veterans day promotions, and parents weekend  yet 10k butts in the seats.

To many fans who are not hardcore enough to skip a day of big games to go.
Back to the top
Control functions: