Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween Costume Sparks Internet Outrage . . .

Post

Back to the top

Post

Without looking at it, I'll say 98% of the population probably doesn't care about the costume one way or the other, the 2% just happen to be louder and thus "Outrage" ensues.
Back to the top