Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Call to Arms: Need Your Help If Inclined

Add topic

Hi all,

It's been a while since my last update, but do have some Good News to share:

Walking is now present, although gate is still needing development.

Appetite is VERY good, and no issues with keeping food down or enjoying it.

Outpatient physical therapy was secured and is proving to be a worthwhile push despite initial insurance preference for in home prescription. If you ever have a loved one in the same situation and they offer "in home" in order to save costs REJECT it and demand outpatient. There is no comparison.

Your Prayers (which have been shared) are MUCH appreciated. This is how these battles are won - in the trenches. Please do not quit, and continue to Pray, as we are looking at a return to home trial in the next few weeks  :cool:

There are still some issues that need to be dealt with such as continence, and would appreciate a focus on that if you deliver specific requests in your personal time.

Looking forward, if progression continues the way it charts, this entire multifaceted trial and the manifestation of recovery could be a much bigger opportunity than we ever imagined. Will share more on that when the time comes.

Adversity offers a chance to share your experience and Bless others as it is overcome.

NOTHING could be more welcomed.

For now, may God continue to Bless You and Yours as a reward for your interest and efforts in supporting our cause.

If we can return the favor in some way by supporting you or a member of your family, please send me a PM. Would consider it an honor to do so!

Rick

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Back to the top

You got it rick. Stay  strong.
Back to the top

Of course continued prayers for you and your family Rick! So glad there has been good level of improvement in him.

As Local Owl said - STAY STRONG!!!

I was a last "OOPS" child as my dad was 52 when I was born and died at 76 back in 1980. One thing I hold dear is him being able to see me graduate with my B.A. from FAU in '79 while he was still healthy. He was the active type, never sick a day in his life, but late pancreatic cancer took him down within 6 months of being diagnosed and I am glad he did not have to suffer too long with it. Miss him a lot (he would have been 115 yesterday - wow!).
Back to the top
Control functions: