Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU off-campus housing recommendations

Don't be afraid to look into South Delray. Lots of FAU students and athletes (baseball) live just over the boarder. Both near Federal and Military/Linton areas. Just as nice without the Boca prices

Back to the top

I lived in Oaks of Boca for a while towards the end of senior year...right across the street off 13th and pretty decent...
Back to the top

Depends how far from campus they want to be….there's a couple places in Delray right off Atlantic that are great and only 6-7 miles from campus. Where I am in Delray (I can message you the name) is a few min from the beach and Atlantic Ave but also near a lot of the shopping centers and supermarkets (Winn-Dixie, Publix, etc.) Gated communities with pool, fitness center, etc. Really nice places where there's a good amount of younger people, too. Mine is a bit more families and young adults who might be finishing up college or just got out as opposed to somewhere like U-Park that's 95 percent students. 

Twitter: @JakeElman
Back to the top

Rick said

I lived in Oaks of Boca for a while towards the end of senior year…right across the street off 13th and pretty decent…

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2019, 10:51 AM #384930

That place is a hole, I'd never live there again.  Police raids, they only allow 2 cars per unit, cats, rats, roaches, old.  I can go on and on.  It's close to campus, it's only redeeming quality
Back to the top

owlmart said

Rick said

I lived in Oaks of Boca for a while towards the end of senior year…right across the street off 13th and pretty decent…

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2019, 10:51 AM #384930

That place is a hole, I'd never live there again.  Police raids, they only allow 2 cars per unit, cats, rats, roaches, old.  I can go on and on.  It's close to campus, it's only redeeming quality
Posted On: Feb 7th 2019, 5:27 PM #385082

Guess it went down hill…i lived there a LONG time ago!

(20 years)

:Not-Talking:
Back to the top

My Brother and sister in law live at the Mark at cityscape.  They love it there since they can walk to just about everything
(Publix, Trader Joes and Mizner within walking distance).  They have a 2 bedroom place.  Not sure how much it is though.
Back to the top