Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Here here, Congrats Mark!
Back to the top

Quick note for those interested:

I will be opening The Store on Sunday in advance of the Meet & Greet at the Stadium.

Store hours Sunday will be 10am - 2pm.

156 NW 20th Street
Boca Raton

Owls Up!
Back to the top

FYI, there is going to be a big push to get everyone in the stands to wear RED for the Navy game. So let's all wear RED.  Let's Go Owls!
Back to the top

Blast from the past–Jamari Grant stopped by today.  I brought up the time he scored that tying TD in the 2008 Shula Bowl and then hugged the referee.  He thought that was pretty funny.
Back to the top

Mark, how did your store fare with the Hurricane? Ok I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Blast from the past–Jamari Grant stopped by today.  I brought up the time he scored that tying TD in the 2008 Shula Bowl and then hugged the referee.  He thought that was pretty funny.
Posted On: Aug 26th 2017, 1:25 PM #370196

Him and Harmon were a heck of a TE duo
Back to the top

Mark, "if" a get any of that great poster they are giving away at the game today, PLEASE put one aside for me, we will be down for the Marshall game. I did not get to your store last time down, hated that but WILL BE THERE!
Back to the top

Hey Mark, probably a stupid question coming here but, do you carry and of the FAU Baseball replica jersies like the team wore today - the old White Sox style from whenever??

http://..com/floridaatlantic/diamond-day/8355/2018/02/18/

Always loved that jersey, and I was a Chicago southsider Cubs fan! :Laughing:
Back to the top

"We would like 2 present @Lane_Kiffin w/ the key to our Store. Maybe come over & work a couple of shifts so we can get 2 the beautiful Boca Beaches! Upside is U could B in the running 4 Employee of the Month…so U have that going for U! Thank you 4 everything U do"

Hey Mark, saw ya posted this so I copied it here to comment - GREAT STUFF! :cool:

And yes Coach K - the same from all the rest of us Owl fans as well! Minus the labor commitment by you!!:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Mark - I saw the post from our new AD Mr. White on his visit to your store - congrats and great job - great store!!

I posted a pic of myself and my doubles tennis team up here in Atlanta - we won the city title and I am wearing the shirt I bought last time in your store - UNDEFEATED IN THAT RED FLORIDA  ATLANTIC  shirt! :cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: