Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The OFFICIAL "We are arguing and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand" Thread

Add topic

If you won't stop talking about your love of UF, there's obviously nothing I can do. In fact, I don't even want you to stop; it would be forced and I'm not like that. I was merely mentioning that if you truly cared about FAU, and the bright future of our school, you'd stop. I understand that it's perfectly alright here to openly flaunt that you went to and root for other schools.
Back to the top

When did I mention my love for my Alma Mater? All I said was that I went there.

It won't take much not to mention it here - I put the Winning in Paradise sign out every Saturday, drink out of my FAU cup at work, see my Owsley bobblehead every day on my desk. With no other schools visible mind you.

So we have a deal then?
Back to the top

I'm fine with the way things were, and for us to continue talking about what we want. I'll just ignore it when you talk about UF.
Back to the top

:Love:  :Hug:  :Love:  :Hug:  :Love:  :Hug:  :Love:  :Hug:  :Love:  :Hug:  :Love:  :Hug:  :Love:  :Hug:
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

But you never mentioned your school by name. Hoot N Holler won't even commit to never mentioning that he went to UF again. The obvious conclusion is that he's a proud UF alum. Not only is there no reason to mention you went to other schools, it's a bad thing. It shows that you don't care about FAU, whether you admit it or not.

Posted On: Oct 9th 2018, 11:57 AM #381881
Stop.
Back to the top

owlmart said

jgf2017 said

But you never mentioned your school by name. Hoot N Holler won't even commit to never mentioning that he went to UF again. The obvious conclusion is that he's a proud UF alum. Not only is there no reason to mention you went to other schools, it's a bad thing. It shows that you don't care about FAU, whether you admit it or not.

Posted On: Oct 9th 2018, 11:57 AM #381881
Stop.
Posted On: Oct 12th 2018, 10:31 AM #381916
 :-]
Back to the top

I already did stop. Why are you telling me this when that was 3 days ago? There's nothing to talk about. It's perfectly clear that us being in the G5 and going to bowl games isn't good enough for him. Hence, the ridiculously out of line comments about him supporting UF. I certainly don't see that in any other message board.
Back to the top

I'm not the authority on this subject, as I've actually ran my mouth a lot in the past and said some terrible things. So maybe I'm not the guy to be saying this. But Seminole, I think you're racist against Taggart. The fact you put a sad face to the thought of Taggart calling plays means you think he's deficient intellectually. Personally I think you're racist
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I'm not the authority on this subject, as I've actually ran my mouth a lot in the past and said some terrible things. So maybe I'm not the guy to be saying this. But Seminole, I think you're racist against Taggart. The fact you put a sad face to the thought of Taggart calling plays means you think he's deficient intellectually. Personally I think you're racist
Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 1:42 PM #392999

How are you not banned yet?   I'm a minority myself.   You can think someone isn't good at parts of their job without being racist.

You seem very low IQ
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Rick. Something needs to be done.
Posted On: Dec 29th 2019, 1:44 PM #393000

Yeah this guy is out of control
Back to the top