Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

Add topic

Re: 2012 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

2012 Owl's Nest Final Four Contest - Sponsored by ItsOwlTime.com!

Rick said

Lago said

So are there actual prizes this time around? That didn't (and still hasn't) work out so well last time.

Understand your concern, but just for the record, prizes for the Final Four contest winnings have been delivered each and every time they were offered.

You should tap Francois for concerns on the football pick em' outstanding deliverables, as they have nothing to do with this contest; which is sponsored by a Nest Member and will be shipped to the address provided by participants as soon as the contest is concluded via USPS.

Sorry Rick, didn't mean to imply basketball, was solely referring to football. Will leave the dead horse alone now.
Back to the top

Lago said

Rick said

Lago said

So are there actual prizes this time around? That didn't (and still hasn't) work out so well last time.

Understand your concern, but just for the record, prizes for the Final Four contest winnings have been delivered each and every time they were offered.

You should tap Francois for concerns on the football pick em' outstanding deliverables, as they have nothing to do with this contest; which is sponsored by a Nest Member and will be shipped to the address provided by participants as soon as the contest is concluded via USPS.

Sorry Rick, didn't mean to imply basketball, was solely referring to football. Will leave the dead horse alone now.

NP Lago, I understand where you are coming from…just didn't want others to think that there was ever an issue with credibility in this particular contest :)
Back to the top

Lago said

Rick said

Lago said

NP Lago, I understand where you are coming from…just didn't want others to think that there was ever an issue with credibility in this particular contest :)
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Do I get a prize for coming in last?  ;D

Yes, BANNED from the Nest for two full weeks!

;D

On a side note:

How on earth are you, a die-hard hoops fan, lining the tank right now??

:o
Back to the top

I'm convinced that the more you know about basketball and the more you try to analyze, the worse you do at the NCAA brackets. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook last night…

#11 State… #13 Ohio… #15 Norfolk St & Lehigh! Don't tell me some librarian in some remote, one-stop light town picked these upsets in her NCAA Bracket!

I think that says it all. :)
Back to the top

I'm convinced that the more you know about basketball and the more you try to analyze, the worse you do at the NCAA brackets. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook last night…

#11 State… #13 Ohio… #15 Norfolk St & Lehigh! Don't tell me some librarian in some remote, one-stop light town picked these upsets in her NCAA Bracket!

I think that says it all. :)
Back to the top

Updated standings through all games as of March 17th…….

Sweet 16 Straight Ahead!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Updated standings through all games as of March 17th…….

Sweet 16 Straight Ahead!

Back to the top

Rick said

TeamBeer said

;D

On a side note:

Well the problem for me was that I wanted to pick some upsets instead of going favorites through the bracket and when you do that and guess wrong, it's a double whammy. I'm losing on all sides right now. I did win the final  four contest a couple of years ago!

Please don't ban me  ;D
Back to the top

Rick said

TeamBeer said

;D

On a side note:

Well the problem for me was that I wanted to pick some upsets instead of going favorites through the bracket and when you do that and guess wrong, it's a double whammy. I'm losing on all sides right now. I did win the final  four contest a couple of years ago!

Please don't ban me  ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: