Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 UCF Basketball Court Design

Add topic

2013 UCF Basketball Court Design

Back to the top

Re: 2013 UCF Basketball Court Design

Meh…….

Too dark…
Back to the top

Like the arena, don't care for the floor.

To be fair, it's hard to work in gold and black into a basketball floor design. You have gold which can easily get lost against the hardwood itself and then you have black which is too dark (as Rick mentioned).

P.S. I don't respond to guest posts. All guests are encouraged to register with the site.
Back to the top

Is that concrete flooring around it? The court looks pretty cool IMO but the grey floor around isn't great, and it's like a track around a football field, hard to get the fans right on top of the action which is a bummer. But, they can probably have a good concert in there if they want.
Back to the top

If they could paint the area outside from the court I think it would help.

I do like the "A" logo for the AAC. Nothing spectacular but pretty good.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I like it. 
Back to the top

Thats a nice arena.  I am okay about the floor, agree with Owl Doc on the colors being tough to work with in that scenario.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

What does this place hold?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

It seats 10K.  I have been in it.  It is nice.  It is exactly what we will need down the road when we can get enough fans to support basketball.  And by support, I mean many fans who really want to build a basketball program.

Support that comes only when and if we win…is fleeting.  To build a real mid major basketball program you have to have a solid base of support all the time.  That is the difference between a Butler or a Dayton…and a FAU program.

As far as the UCF arena, most of the gray area around the court is covered by a black material during the games, and the end zone seating goes up to the court.
Back to the top

I am on the it's too dark bandwagon…
Back to the top
Control functions: