Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Champ in Georgia!

Add topic

Totally off topic but wanted to share with the board an accomplishment up here in Georgia!

Won my SECOND Atlanta City Champion title yesterday! Not bad for a 62 year old playing line two doubles on a regular (18 to …) Men's double's team.

Guess which is me!:Smug:Baseball - go get 'em in the CUSA Tourney!
Back to the top

Odds on favor for next year !! Great job.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Guess which is me!
Posted On: May 20th 2018, 10:51 AM #378400

Hey Georgia, FYI you can't copy and paste a link to an image while in a secure mailbox session…it's encrypted…you'll have to save the photo as a file locally then upload it.

Once you do, then go back and click edit on your original post, then "full editor"…then "Add Image"…
Back to the top

Ok thanks Rick, as you can tell I don't know that much about these sites! So the pic didn't show, it did on my post.
Back to the top

If you want, e-mail it to me and I'll post!

[email protected]
Back to the top

Thanks LocalOwl and also, thanks Rick. I will e-mail it too you as I in edit I don't see a full editor option.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Thanks LocalOwl and also, thanks Rick. I will e-mail it too you as I in edit I don't see a full editor option.
Posted On: May 21st 2018, 6:12 AM #378406

NP, all set up above  :)

Ps, I didn't know you played with Terry Mohajir!
Back to the top

That is too funny Rick! That is out team Captain and he DOES look like him!

And thanks for correcting whatever I was unable to do! Why did the team pic show on my page but I guess not anyone else's? Educate me, please!

By the way I DID learn my tennis at Holiday Park from Jimmy Evert but more specifically from Chrissie and Jeanne -dang those girls were good, especially Chrissie. Jeanne real good too but too short for top level pro tennis. Got to be their hitting partners (did not call it that back then!) or more appropriately, their victims - merciless on the court but real nice ladies!

They sure taught me how to play defensive tennis, I frustrate the heck out of younger, better, stronger guys now, just getting it back til they get impatient and screw up - actually just like Chrissie did!
Back to the top

Congrats!
Back to the top

Thank you too Owlmart!
Back to the top
Control functions: