Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FSU Poaches Wille Taggart Away From Oregon

Add topic

Just some REAL reaches by BIG TIME SCHOOLS in these HC choices IMHO, Edwards, Cristoballs, Taggert.

We all shall see, but then I think this is why there are so many "opportunities" every year in Power 5 ball.

The amazing thing to me is how many tens of millions of $$$ go into the payoffs for the HC's and staffs let go due to way too high of expectations! NO business could EVER survive doing business this way!!!!
Back to the top

Wow, what a flub hire.

Two years - tops.

Again, good AC, not a head coach.

See FIU disasters for evidence.

Back to the top

I'm not sticking up for Cristobal but if you read the book "WTF Happened", you can see that he was working in a bad situation. I don't think working under Garcia can be very fruitful. The book was written by a former football coach under Cristobal. I looked and it is no longer on Kindle. I think it cost $2-$3 Kindle edition. Anyway, Cristobal wasn't in the best situation. Davis is the best hire Garcia has made in any sport since he joined FIU.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

That and the trashing of our locker room facilities the last year he coached there when we beat them at home…he and PG hated each other but he still didn’t have control of the asylum.
Back to the top
Control functions: