Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Owls Nest Pick 'Em Overall Point Standings

Re: 2012 Owls Nest Pick 'Em Overall Point Standings

2012 Owls Nest Pick 'Em Overall Point Standings

fauowl said

Exit39 said

this is pathetic. i'm in last place of anyone who has done it every week. where is my pity tshirt?

This is really the week you need to step it up and win.  The prize is choice of Flip Flops and I know you can use those this winter in Chicago!

I am not chicago by any means, but I still get weird looks for wearing flip flops year around here in the mountains, my limit is 30? then I'm putting on shoes!
Back to the top

NCowl said

fauowl said

Exit39 said

this is pathetic. i'm in last place of anyone who has done it every week. where is my pity tshirt?

This is really the week you need to step it up and win.  The prize is choice of Flip Flops and I know you can use those this winter in Chicago!

I am not chicago by any means, but I still get weird looks for wearing flip flops year around here in the mountains, my limit is 30? then I'm putting on shoes!

I grew up in Indiana but I just cannot take that kind of cold weather any longer.  When I see those people in Chicago and Green Bay sitting in the snow watching a football game, I think about how those are some diehard fans.  Hats off to them.  I couldn't do it.

I guess that's why I trademarked "Football in Paradise," and not "Football in the frozen tundra."
Back to the top

Updated standings through Week 7!

FAU Delt clinging to a one point lead now, with fauowl in 2nd…NcOwl moves into 3rd…

Back to the top

The Top 10 are within 8 points.  FAU Delt is beginning to hear footsteps…
Back to the top

fauowl said

The Top 10 are within 8 points.  FAU Delt is beginning to hear footsteps…

Was!

;D

Updated standing through Week 8!

Delt increases his lead by three games, and dexterdidit moves into 2nd…fauowl now in 3rd:

Back to the top

I'm out…. :'(

last thursday when my email reminder came " I thought good thing I did it already." To only come find out I was thinking of the week before. 1 missed week, now I am screwed! And I was doing so well over all too… URGH!

guess it's just weekly prize from here on out…
<sigh>
Back to the top

NCowl said

I'm out…. :'(

last thursday when my email reminder came " I thought good thing I did it already." To only come find out I was thinking of the week before. 1 missed week, now I am screwed! And I was doing so well over all too… URGH!

guess it's just weekly prize from here on out…
<sigh>

You never know when others will forget and you are right back in it.
Back to the top

And boy are some folks forgetting…which is why I can't believe haven't won anything yet!

>:(
Back to the top

Updated standing through Week 9!

No changes in the top three…with Delt still driving, dexterdidit in 2nd and fauowl in 3rd:

Back to the top

Updated standing through Week 10!

No changes in the top three overall with Delt in the one spot, but fauowl moves into second with on current tiebreak with dexterdidit now in 3rd:

Back to the top
Control functions: