Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Owls Nest Pick 'Em Overall Point Standings

Re: 2012 Owls Nest Pick 'Em Overall Point Standings

2012 Owls Nest Pick 'Em Overall Point Standings

nowle said

Im in second place and only four points back and still have yet to win a single week.  Come on man

I feel your pain brother!

Back to the top

I missed a week, that is what killed me and after that I just stopped (though I guess I could have tried for the weekly prize). Too bad there is not a drop your lowest week at the end that would enable people to still be in it if they missed an entire week.
Back to the top

Lago said

I missed a week, that is what killed me and after that I just stopped (though I guess I could have tried for the weekly prize). Too bad there is not a drop your lowest week at the end that would enable people to still be in it if they missed an entire week.

That's a nice thought but wouldn't be fair to those who are in it and have never missed a week.
Back to the top

The option was there for the dropping of the lowest weekly score in final tally calculation towards the Grand Prize, but we chose not to exercise it.

For this reason:

The contest has Great WEEKLY prizes from www.ItsOwlTime.com!

In previous year's contests that did not exist.

All the more reason to play each period!
Back to the top

Rick said

The option was there for the dropping of the lowest weekly score in final tally calculation towards the Grand Prize, but we chose not to exercise it.

For this reason:

The contest has Great WEEKLY prizes from www.ItsOwlTime.com!

In previous year's contests that did not exist.

All the more reason to play each period!

You are right, I should have kept playing for the prizes, which have been great.

I, personally, plan on getting someone to buy me a hat from them for Christmas since I have been looking for one and they have some nice stuff.

Back to the top

And the Winner of the 2012 Owl's Nest Pick 'Em sponsored by www.ItsOwlTime.com is…….

FAUDelt!

Congratulations!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

FAU Delt,

Congratulations!  You could not be caught!

You can choose $75 worth of products on our site.  Take your time and check out some stuff.  Remember the holidays are coming up so you can get some shopping done here!  Send me an email to [email protected] whenever you have your selections made and I will get them out to you.  Call me if you have any questions.

Mark
Back to the top

Yes, congrats from dexterdidit!  I went with a lot of upsets for the final week in a vain attempt to win it all…didn't work out so well. 
Back to the top
Control functions: