Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013-14 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick'em Contest!

teambeer said

Did anyone have UCF?

Ive gotta say, that was my max confidence points so it stings to lose the game but how awesome is it for Knight fans?? What a great game!  Im really happy for em, thats massive and shows what Florida talent can do for a "directional" school. Congrats Knights!

Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 7:34 AM #325534
It was an awesome game.  Very proud to be a UCF grad.  Hopefully our QB does not enter the draft.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Did anyone have UCF? 

Ive gotta say, that was my max confidence points so it stings to lose the game but how awesome is it for Knight fans?? What a great game!  Im really happy for em, thats massive and shows what Florida talent can do for a "directional" school. Congrats Knights!

+1 Go Knights!  They just proved that everything we are trying to do is possible!  
Back to the top

Guest said

teambeer said

Did anyone have UCF?

It was an awesome game.  Very proud to be a UCF grad.  Hopefully our QB does not enter the draft.
Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 9:31 AM #325541

Would you be going to UF now too?
Back to the top

And remember, it wasn't and overnight success for UCF. Their program is about 30 years old.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

And remember, it wasn't and overnight success for UCF. Their program is about 30 years old.
Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 3:07 PM #325548
They have been D-1 about 8 years longer than us.
Back to the top

NCowl said

Guest said

teambeer said

Did anyone have UCF?

Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 9:31 AM #325541
Would you be going to UF now too?

Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 11:41 AM #325543

I went to grad school at UF.  Undergrad at UCF.  I have always been a UCF fan, not UF.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 3:07 PM #325548
Right. They've had 35 seasons. We've had 13 seasons.

Their 2013 success also underscores, once again, the importance of having a great QB. Blake Bortles has been getting better every year and he really shined in 2013.

Let's hope Quez can do the same for us over the next two seasons.
Back to the top

Guest said

I went to grad school at UF.  Undergrad at UCF.  I have always been a UCF fan, not UF.
Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 4:45 PM #325553

So, how did you arrive on an FAU site??

Just curious, glad to have you  :)

Back to the top

Rick said

Guest said

Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 4:45 PM #325553
So, how did you arrive on an FAU site??

Just curious, glad to have you  :smile:
Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 7:12 PM #325555

I work with a few fau grads who are diehard football fans. They are always talking crap about ucf. They told me that all the diehards post to this site. 
Back to the top

Guest said

I work with a few fau grads who are diehard football fans. They are always talking crap about ucf. They told me that all the diehards post to this site. 
Posted On: Jan 2nd 2014, 7:43 PM #325556

Be careful, they might covert you!

:Winking:

Good stuff though, thanks for stopping in!
Back to the top
Control functions: