Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014-2015 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick'em is BACK!!!!!!!

Updated standings through the Boca Raton Bowl:

Will update standings tomorrow morning through the Poinsettia Bowl.
Back to the top

Rick said

Will update standings tomorrow morning through the Poinsettia Bowl.

Posted On: Dec 23rd 2014, 9:39 PM #340074

Updated!

Back to the top

Updated Standings through December 24th's action:

Merry Christmas!
Back to the top

I know we are far from done , but look at where OC40 is in the rankings. Maybe , just maybe , he knows a little about football. Even though someone disagrees with another's opinion, you should always listen and try and look at things from their perspective. That is really the only interesting thing about a forum. Otherwise they  would be boring as heck. Happy Holidays!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I know we are far from done , but look at where OC40 is in the rankings. Maybe , just maybe , he knows a little about football. Even though someone disagrees with another's opinion, you should always listen and try and look at things from their perspective. That is really the only interesting thing about a forum. Otherwise they  would be boring as heck. Happy Holidays!

Posted On: Dec 25th 2014, 9:06 AM #340112

Maybe he does maybe he doesn't.  Demanding a coach be fired after the first game of the season, telling people on the forum that they are stupid and he knows everything their needs to be known about college football does not show he has any perspective.  He rarely puts anything out their that allows you to judge whether he actually knows anything about the subject.  #fire Charlie; Charlie will have egg on his face is nothing you can judge him on his knowledge other than he strives to be a troll.  He should take a debate class to learn persuasion and maybe people would not be so harsh to his perspective, but he rarely puts it out there. 
Back to the top

Stop beating around the bush. Tell us what you really think of OC40.(should be in red)  PS. I don't think he care about persuading you "guest". But I do think he loves ruffling feathers. And guest, you are ruffled.
Back to the top

I blame Brandon Simon for my poor showing.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Stop beating around the bush. Tell us what you really think of OC40.(should be in red)  PS. I don't think he care about persuading you "guest". But I do think he loves ruffling feathers. And guest, you are ruffled.

Posted On: Dec 25th 2014, 7:05 PM #340117

you our might be the only person on this board that is a bigger idiot than that moron 40.  Keep up the good work, didn't know it was possible.
Back to the top

Hope everyone had a Great Christmas!

Getting back to topic, here's the schedule for tomorrow, December 26th:

Dec. 26   Heart of Dallas   Dallas, Texas   1:00 PM   Illinois (6-6) vs. Louisiana Tech (8-5)
Dec. 26   Quick Lane   Detroit, Mich.   4:30 PM   Rutgers (7-5) vs. North Carolina (6-6)
Dec. 26   Bitcoin   St. Petersburg, Fla.   8:00 PM   NC State (7-5) vs. UCF (9-3)

Personally hoping to make a jump!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Too easy Mr.Guest. Ruffle ruffle.
Back to the top