Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016-17 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em Sponsored by It's Owl Time!

On Twitter fans were making fun of Kiffin for getting replaced and media was saying "nobody weeps for Kiffin" before the NC game but then Bama loses and they're ticked off that he wasn't calling the game for them.

For those trying to recruit against him by saying he got fired, he can turn around and say, "and see what happened when I left?"
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

On Twitter fans were making fun of Kiffin for getting replaced and media was saying "nobody weeps for Kiffin" before the NC game but then Bama loses and they're ticked off that he wasn't calling the game for them.

For those trying to recruit against him by saying he got fired, he can turn around and say, "and see what happened when I left?"
Posted On: Jan 10th 2017, 4:51 PM #365580
14-0 with 26 W's in a ROW WITH HIM and 0-1 without him! :Laughing:Time to build your own legacy Coach K! Go Owls!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Jan 10th 2017, 4:51 PM #365580

To be honest, I was rooting for Clemson for that very reason. I'm sure Prez Kelly is happy about Clemson winning.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Wouldn't worry about the "firing" argument made against him recruiting in C-USA. We basically have a major, current and extremely relevant head coach that will give him the edge over the entire conference IMO. These kids know Lane Kiffin and will want to play for him.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Wouldn't worry about the "firing" argument made against him recruiting in C-USA. We basically have a major, current and extremely relevant head coach that will give him the edge over the entire conference IMO. These kids know Lane Kiffin and will want to play for him.
Posted On: Jan 10th 2017, 7:00 PM #365583

AND OC Briles.

Bama AND Baylor on O (plus UCF) and, Ol Miss, USC and USF on D. Quite an upgrade from our prior staff's experience. Let's hope their resumes help in recruiting BIG TIME! AND on the field of course!
Back to the top

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Check out the picture of the fan!

LOOK: Fan dresses like former Alabama OC Lane Kiffin at Raymond James Stadium

Posted On: Jan 10th 2017, 8:29 PM #365585
Very cool and funny too. Nice gear and LOVE the optimism! :Big-Grin:It has now been reported that Coach K is the ONLY undefeated Coach in FBS this year! :Smug:
Back to the top

Rick said

CONGRATS to TeemBeer on winning the 2016 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em brought to you by It's Owl Time!

Posted On: Jan 10th 2017, 7:32 AM #365568

Hey, that's me!! 

What a football game that was…what do I do to collect my bounty? 
Back to the top

Head to The Store and see Mark to pick out your prizes!

:Yawn:
Back to the top

teambeer said

Rick said

CONGRATS to TeemBeer on winning the 2016 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em brought to you by It's Owl Time!

Posted On: Jan 10th 2017, 7:32 AM #365568

Hey, that's me!! 

What a football game that was…what do I do to collect my bounty? 
Posted On: Jan 11th 2017, 9:44 PM #365598

Congrats teambeer! Yes, stopping by gives you the biggest selection of choices. Or you can call me at The Store to work out any other arrangements that work for you. 561-367-3945. We have tons of hats and T-Shirts that you cannot view online.
Back to the top
Control functions: