Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 Owls In The NFL: Regular Season Games Discussion

Add topic

Rob Housler had one catch for 11 yards, while being targeted twice, in the Cardinals 31-14 win over the Rams on Sunday.

Back to the top

Week Eleven Schedule…

Back to the top

Randell Johnson was inactive in the Bill's 22-9 loss to the Dolphins.
Back to the top

Alfred Morris had another strong outing, but the Redskins fall 27-7 to the Bucs.

Morris finished with 96 yards on the ground behind 20 carries including a long of 19 yards.

He also had 36 yards receiving off two catches.

Back to the top

Rob Housler was targeted just once in the Cardinals 14-6 win over the Lions, but made it count for 27 yards.

On a side note:

Is it too early to start thinking about possibly having a former Owl in the Super Bowl??

Back to the top

Rick said

Rob Housler was targeted just once in the Cardinals 14-6 win over the Lions, but made it count for 27 yards.

on a side note:

Is it too early to start thinking about possibly having a former Owl in the Super Bowl??

Posted On: Nov 16th 2014, 7:34 PM #338144
Yes, Skins won't make it this year - ha ha. Nice to see Rob catch a TD pass in the SuperBowl though!  I saw before the game that Alfred was 3rd in NFC in rushing, even on this bad Skins team! Go ALL you Owls!
Back to the top

Week Twelve Schedule…

Back to the top

Rick, I think it's safe to add Adarious Glanton to the list. The Panthers website shows him as a 2nd string LB. He's been added to the active roster back in October 18th.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Rick, I think it's safe to add Adarious Glanton to the list. The Panthers website shows him as a 2nd string LB. He's been added to the active roster back in October 18th.
Posted On: Nov 17th 2014, 5:11 PM #338162

Will do, thanks for the heads-up!

Back to the top

Bills contest has been postponed until tomorrow night.
Back to the top
Control functions: