Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris 2012 Week 3 stats

Add topic

Re: Alfred Morris 2012 Week 3 stats

Just got my Morris jersey yesterday! I hope I can get him to sign it so I can have it framed!

Its a shame that the Skins are 1-2. The offense is much improved. Previous years showed that the Skins couldnt score more than 13 points a game. Its the D that needs to step up. Alfred and the rest of the Offense would look much better if the other side of the ball could stop opponents from scoring!

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

the Offense would look much better if the other side of the ball could stop opponents from scoring!

Haha wouldn't any offense look better if their defense could stop the other team from scoring? We could have beaten Alabama if only our D didn't give up those 40 points.

I'm only kidding, I know what you're saying. Losing Orakpo for the season is going to hurt them but still have all their divisional games left. They always play Dallas tough and same with Philly

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

They need to use Morris more and try and keep RGIII from TOO MANY carries or they willl lose him and THEN there goes the season and then running will be tough for Albert. As you see, Alfred's carries are diminishing even as he becomes more effective in a yards per carry way.
Back to the top
Control functions: