Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 17

Add topic

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 17

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 17

second td of the night for Alfred. Making an argument about being a alternate for the NFC in the Pro Bowl.
Back to the top

He is 15 yards from 1,600 yards.
Back to the top

If I could find the website to do it, I'm going to start a petition to have a Alfred Morris appreciation/bobblehead day next season.
Back to the top

Alfred is an absolute beast it's such a shame that he is an alternate for the pro bowl. He has been my favorite player ever sense he signed a book I was able to recieve through a family friend. He is humble and such a role model. I look up to him and am damn proud of him. I love the bobble head idea and think that would bring in a huge crowd. I still think he already deserves a statue  ;)

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

If I could find the website to do it, I'm going to start a petition to have a Alfred Morris appreciation/bobblehead day next season.

Let's talk.  i own AlfredMorris.com

I want to use it to do something good!
Back to the top

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

Can do, but it would be more effective if we could get the students to sign it as well.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

fauowl said

USMCOWL said

Can do, but it would be more effective if we could get the students to sign it as well.

Honestly, you don't need a petition to make that happen.  You just need money!! 
Back to the top

true.
Back to the top

Alfred is the man! Go Fredskins! Go Owls! 3 TD's 200 yards
Back to the top

Alfred Morris will finish up the night with 200 yards, 3 TD's, 2 receptions for 12 yards. Will finish up the season with 1613 rushing yards, 11 receptions for 77 yards, and 13 touchdowns.
Back to the top
Control functions: