Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 17

Add topic

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 17

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 17

200 yards and 3 td's..woo-hoo
Back to the top

fauowl,
Let's get started hassling the Athletic Department for Alfred Morris Appreication/bobblehead day for next season.
Back to the top

It's amazing. Morris broke records tonight and had a record season. The commentators couldn't stop complementing RG111.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Alfred was on the post game show. very humbled about breaking the record, stating goal was the playoffs. RGIII even pointed to him.. Come on FAU lets take advantage of this.
Back to the top

I want a booblehead, FAU should do it. Forget the beat shirts.
Back to the top

FAU doesn't own the likeness to Alfred Morris.  Alfred Morris needs to be onboard.  i will contact him after the season.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

If I could find the website to do it, I'm going to start a petition to have a Alfred Morris appreciation/bobblehead day next season.

We have an extremely active fan page for Alfred on Facebook, probably the best place to start it, lots of reach there…
Alfred Morris Fans | Facebook
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

USMCOWL said

If I could find the website to do it, I'm going to start a petition to have a Alfred Morris appreciation/bobblehead day next season.

We have an extremely active fan page for Alfred on Facebook, probably the best place to start it, lots of reach there…

I agree the Facebook page is the best place to start. It grows everyday

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

Could we have a banner of him in the Redskins uniform throwing up the owl fingers for the side of the stadium?

Or would that be too weird/cause legal issues with the Redskins?
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

USMCOWL said

RHABDOowl said

OwlBroker said

USMCOWL said

I agree the Facebook page is the best place to start. It grows everyday
Already part of it.
Back to the top
Control functions: