Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 14.

Add topic

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 14.

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 14.

Rick said

Could be back as early as next week per tweets…right knee sprain or strain depending on the source.

BUT, where's Morris at in the pecking order?

He has to have a shot?

I think even if RG III misses a week it's going to be the year of the QB. Everyone is talking about the rookie QB class this season. Morris is having an outstanding season, rookie or not. He's on pace for 1500 yards which is a great accomplishment. Unfortunately I think he's being overshadowed by Griffin. People are even talking about Griffin for MVP.

In my opinion here's top 5 for ROY, in order, based on what the so called experts are talking about each week.

1. RG III
2. Andrew Luck
3. Russel Wilson
4. Doug Martin (10 TDs on the season, tied for 2nd among RB's, 6 more rushing yards than Morris, but he also has 11 more carries)
5. Alfred Morris

You can switch 4 and 5 at any given time. But with Griffin in Wash it's always going to be about him and not so much about Morris which is fine. They are both very humble and not your typical athlete who is all about themselves. I'm sure Morris is used to being over looked and as long as his team wins then he doesn't care

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Good insight Jab, thanks!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick said

Could be back as early as next week per tweets…right knee sprain or strain depending on the source.

BUT, where's Morris at in the pecking order?

He has to have a shot?

I think even if RG III misses a week it's going to be the year of the QB. Everyone is talking about the rookie QB class this season. Morris is having an outstanding season, rookie or not. He's on pace for 1500 yards which is a great accomplishment. Unfortunately I think he's being overshadowed by Griffin. People are even talking about Griffin for MVP.

In my opinion here's top 5 for ROY, in order, based on what the so called experts are talking about each week.

1. RG III
2. Andrew Luck
3. Russel Wilson
4. Doug Martin (10 TDs on the season, tied for 2nd among RB's, 6 more rushing yards than Morris, but he also has 11 more carries)
5. Alfred Morris

You can switch 4 and 5 at any given time. But with Griffin in Wash it's always going to be about him and not so much about Morris which is fine. They are both very humble and not your typical athlete who is all about themselves. I'm sure Morris is used to being over looked and as long as his team wins then he doesn't care

You are probably right on with that Jab - great year but being overshadowed on his own team. Gotta cut down on the fumbles too, way too many lately which could affect his playing time and even starting if they cost the team wins - lucky so far in that regard IMHO! Go Alfred, keep those legs churning and keep hold of that ball!
Back to the top
Control functions: