Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 13

Add topic

Re: Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 13

Alfred Morris in 2012 Week 13

Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Couldn't be happier for the guy.

And I'm cracking up thinking about how BAD we must have been last year. We had a freaking Pro Bowl running back in the backfield and the only game we won was when he went out of his mind and beat UAB by himself!

That is exactly what I have been thinking about throughout all this.  Man we were absolutely horrendous.  But on the flip side could you image if we had any coaching and/or talent around him what he could have done in the Sunbelt?

Did anyone see the start of the game last night when the announce the players and they state the school they came from?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

They just listed the players, but did announce where Alfred came from. I think FAU should hold a Alfred Morris appreciation day at the start of next season if it does not interfere with training camp or the season.
Back to the top

This was a interesting blog entry in the washington post.

Mike Shanahan celebrates with Alfred Morris
Back to the top

Morris is tied for 3rd in the league in rushing with fellow rookie Doug Martin (TB Bucs/Boise State), 1.106 yards

He's 340 yards behind Peterson for the lead. Unless AP gets hurt, don't see it happening but he can potentially end the season with 1500 yards, but with 4 games left he would need to average 98.5 yards per game

The Redskins have

Baltimore, Cleveland, Philly and Dallas left to play. Even though the Browns suck, their D is pretty good and we all know about Baltimore's D, although they're a bit banged up. It may be tough but it's definitely doable

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

This was a interesting blog entry in the washington post.

Mike Shanahan celebrates with Alfred Morris

Morris is now on pace for 1474 rushing yards this season, which would be the third-best rushing year in franchise history, after Clinton Portis in 2005 (1516) and Portis in 2008 (1487). After Portis in the record book are Stephen Davis and Terry Allen. That’s Miami, Auburn, Clemson and Florida Atlantic.

AWESOME!

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Remember the Alfred Mo - Green Line T-Shirts - Skreened T-shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Kids Tees, Baby One-Pieces and Tote Bags Custom T-Shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Novelty Gifts, Kids Apparel, Baby One-Pieces | Skreened - Ethical Custom Apparel

Skin's fans love Morris!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

Who else has a Morris jersey on their X-Mas list and has suddenly become a Fredskins fan?

Wow, what a GREAT idea - thanks!
Back to the top
Control functions: