Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lucky!

Add topic

I posted it as I watched it on 10/1.

Fallon does it for the weekly game on NBC. 

It has nothing to do with their football skills. It's a play on HS year books and picks on the players looks. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Here is the segment on Fallon. Whitehead comes at the end.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

thx for posting
pretty funny
Back to the top

Lucky had 171 total yards for the Cowgirls last night vs. Jets!

But ZERO receptions or targets, all they do on O is put 3 wr to one side and Dez to the other to get him single coverage and he still does very little, a TD but only 50 or so yards on 5 catches. The other 3 (Lucky in slot included) are wasted and the other NFL D's know this. Triple coverage actually on final pass of course with game on line. Cowgirls O is real lame!

They don't even look to get Lucky and his speed single coverage, WAY better thing to do IMHO! At least some times.
Back to the top

FAU is sharing this story with video about Lucky trying to make the Cowboys roster.
Back to the top

Nice video, go get 'em Lucky, we want TWO OWL starters on that Dallas Cowboys O this year!
Back to the top

How bout some GOOD news Owl fans! GOD knows we all need some!:Laughing:Luck had a BIG day for the Cowboys yesterday in their win over the Packers IN Green Bay!

Here is a link to a video of a post game show for the Cowboys;

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/10/16/cowboys-ot-postgame-week-6-green-bay

Que to the 46 minute mark and watch a real nice segment on his two HUGE plays for the Boys!

I will try and get the video for the plays as well.

Congrats to Lucky and the 1st Place Cowboys with TWO OWLS on the Dallas O!
Back to the top

Here is a video of the entire games highlights. Both of Lucky's big plays in it at the 2:30 and 4:30 marks.

Enjoy;

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/10/16/highlights-cowboys-vs-packers
Back to the top
Control functions: