Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Schmidt Complex for Academic & Athletic Excellence Groundbreaking Renderings

Add topic

USMCOWL said

Thank you even though stopping construction for the season seems a little silly to me, but hey I just help pay the bills with my money at the games. lol.  thanks again.
Posted On: Jun 18th 2018, 1:21 PM #378868

USMCOWL said

According to a article in the Sun Sentinel the new facility expected to be ready for 2019. Tells me they plan on working through the year and not stopping for the football season. Florida Atlantic's $40 million athletic facility expected to open in 2019 - Sun Sentinel
Posted On: Jun 29th 2018, 10:12 PM #378994

Some really really high in athletics said it’s going to stop.
It’s can still finish by fall of 2019 and stop.
Back to the top

I thought the really really high stuff left with Pelini.
Back to the top

Just saw that the Canes are almost done with their new IPF and upgrades to their football complex while ours is still a hole in the ground. Got to admit though the stadium portion of our project is coming along nicely. 
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Just saw that the Canes are almost done with their new IPF and upgrades to their football complex while ours is still a hole in the ground. Got to admit though the stadium portion of our project is coming along nicely. 
Posted On: Jul 24th 2018, 7:58 PM #379199

Interesting. I'm an alum of both schools – next time I'm down in SoFla I'll check both facilities.
Back to the top

Just an update on the project here. Construction on the Athletic Complex has been going at full speed.  

I visit the campus on a daily basis (weekends included) and I've seen them working on stuff from before 6AM to after 5PM every day (sat/sun included). Right now they are breaking down the concrete on the first floor, removing things from the parking garage, and digging up some stuff.

Back to the top

Thanks for the update!
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

Just an update on the project here. Construction on the Athletic Complex has been going at full speed.  

I visit the campus on a daily basis (weekends included) and I've seen them working on stuff from before 6AM to after 5PM every day (sat/sun included). Right now they are breaking down the concrete on the first floor, removing things from the parking garage, and digging up some stuff.

Posted On: Oct 2nd 2018, 10:05 PM #381616

If you want, e-mail me some photos and i will post them…

:)
Back to the top

Here are some photos from the game last night of the construction of the center. 

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: