Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Schmidt Complex for Academic & Athletic Excellence Groundbreaking Renderings

Add topic

Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Posted On: Feb 2nd 2018, 11:36 AM #376838

Woo hoo, AND JUST A WEEK BEFORE SIGNING DAY - thank you Dr. Kelly!!!!!!
Back to the top

Thanks to the Schmidt's and all the other donors. Without them we would be nothing. Very generous people. We are blessed to have folks like that around us.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Thanks to the Schmidt's and all the other donors. Without them we would be nothing. Very generous people. We are blessed to have folks like that around us.
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2018, 5:06 PM #376842

Yes we are, thanks to them of course for being so generous!!!
Back to the top

Demolition started at the stadium.

stadium demolition 2   stadium demolition
Back to the top

WOAH!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I can't believe this is finally happening.
Back to the top

At least a portion of it is…how many years did this take???

And a question, exactly what did Chun EVER DO regarding fundraising - his "expertise" he was hired for???

Stadium naming rights - ZIP……..THIS project without Dr. Kelly - ZIP…………Improvements for Baseball and Softball - ????, Improvements to Basketball facility - ZIP…….New Arena/Convocation Center - ZIP
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

At least a portion of it is…how many years did this take???

And a question, exactly what did Chun EVER DO regarding fundraising - his "expertise" he was hired for???

Stadium naming rights - ZIP……..THIS project without Dr. Kelly - ZIP…………Improvements for Baseball and Softball - ????, Improvements to Basketball facility - ZIP…….New Arena/Convocation Center - ZIP
Posted On: Feb 22nd 2018, 3:45 PM #377343

I couldn't be happier that Chun is gone. Now I'm just concerned with who replaces him.
Back to the top

Dr. Kelly will do us good, full confidence in him!!
Back to the top
Control functions: