Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Post Season naming rights

Add topic

Do you feel as FAU fans, that with the success this team is having this season, will naming rights soon be coming to the stadium. 
Back to the top

No, naming rights solely depends on the ability of a company to cash in on a financial gain while partnering with the host entity's brand recognition and success.

Maybe next year, provided we can sustain the momentum gained from this year's presumed outcome.
Back to the top

Any body know what’s up with Wilson Love?
Back to the top

I got chills last night. It's so nice to win and avenge losses, but to keep winning in record setting fashion is an absolute blast. 
Back to the top

Didn't see coach LOVE on the sidelines yesterday. I also saw his arm in a sling at the last home game. Hope the guy is ok. As I said earlier, coaching is also getting the kids minds right. He is a big factor in that. That and the conditioning in the forth quarter. He also brings some fun to the kids. We need all the coaches. They are working great together. Both lines are  really playing well now.Justice and Mathias are earning their money. Great jobs. Forgot, stadium rights ,I don't think this season will help us get it named but it won't hurt either. It will happen when a company can fit it in their budget. It;s a lot of money.
Back to the top

Well, we HAD a naming rights partner from an FAU Alum's company, but the pansies won out! :Not-Talking:

Too bad too, criminal justice is a very difficult but VERY important aspect of a civilized society. We even teach it at FAU. I am old school and feel that time spent in prison should be difficult as a deterrent to committing more crimes against society. YOU SHOULD NEVER WANT TO GO BACK BY TAKING MORE RISKS LET ALONE GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! Not saying abuse is good but to me TV and workouts and "leisure time" should NOT be there, I am more the labor to HARD labor thinking person!

Anyhow, congrats to the Owls players and Coaches, great game but WHAT a 4th QTR. ON THE ROAD!!!!!!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Any body know what’s up with Wilson Love?
Posted On: Oct 29th 2017, 12:42 AM #372405

Probably out with a concussion from head butting players or running through a brick wall.

We bought tickets for the Marshall game behind the bench, about 3 rows up, just so we can be entertained by Coach Love all game.
Back to the top
Control functions: