Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Josh Jarobe, Troy 4star transfer from Oak looks to be arrested....

Re: Josh Jarobe, Troy 4star transfer from Oak looks to be arrested....

Sad, just sad. Plenty of talent, no brain.
Back to the top

chanman said

Sad, just sad. Plenty of talent, no brain.

Or floss apperantly…….

Back to the top

http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/sports/college/troy/article/troy_freshman_wide_receiver_arrested_by_campus_police/54344/

Rumor no longer.

An undisclosed misdemeanor Harrasment charge.

Even at a Misdemeanor, its still out of line. This kid should be doing it better and cleaner then the rest. Hes on his 3rd chance at Troy after the Handgun violation, the violent rap, and now this.

I hope Troy kicks him before he commits a felony charge.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/sports/college/troy/article/troy_freshman_wide_receiver_arrested_by_campus_police/54344/

Rumor no longer.

Even at a Misdemeanor, its still out of line. This kid should be doing it better and cleaner then the rest. Hes on his 3rd chance at Troy after the Handgun violation, the violent rap, and now this.

Nice to see an FAU fan concerned about our safety! LB will deal with this and the final decision will come from him soon enough.
Back to the top

troyw said

owlfamily said

Rumor no longer.

Nice to see an FAU fan concerned about our safety! LB will deal with this and the final decision will come from him soon enough.

Shoot… safety??? ain't nobody feeling safe around that thug grill!
Back to the top

And Troy is on the Fulmer Cup board!
Back to the top

The said

And Troy is on the Fulmer Cup board!

Yup, and boy are they defending him.

"oh we dont know the facts, lets not judge!"

He was arrested for Harrasment, THAT is the fact. For a kid on his 3rd strike they sure are being tolerant. Well not all a few are in agreeement that he should be booted, but the Kool Aid drinkers are having fits. Even deleteing posts that talk about it.

Back to the top

i'm not defending Jarboe, but aren't yall taking the role of "kettle" in this scenario? 

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

Trojan said

i'm not defending Jarboe, but aren't yall taking the role of "kettle" in this scenario?

How so?
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Trojan said

How so?

Many Troy fans feel that FAU players play "Dirty" football and aim to intentionally injure players. Ive also noticed that MTSU feels the same way. Ive argued it back and forth and have given up, they are welcome to that perception although no official sanctions or warning from wither the SBC or NCAA have ever surfaced. ON top of it all every other team in the SBC except for these 2 dont seem to mention it.

As to Jarobe, while the arrest may not of been for something major THIS TIME, it has in the past. This is not some kid with a first time offense, this is someone who has a previous arrest record and supposedly is on a tight leash and was kicked off the OU team for making a "violent" video. Its the sum of all these activites that is disturbing.

On top of it all now the rumor is that the Troy Reporter (Dothan Eagle I believe) who wrote up the story on the arrest has been "Black Balled" by Troy athelitics and they are not releaseing any information to him regarding the program.

Not gonna sugar coat it, but it would seem that Troy is trying to keep the whole thing Hush Hush IMHO. The arrest DID happen however. Its a touchy subject over there.

Back to the top
Control functions: