Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2009 Owl's Nest Pick 'EM Players Points Standings

Re: Pick-'EM - Players Points Standings

2009 Owl's Nest Pick 'EM Players Points Standings

kind of annoyed i picked FAU in the Nebraska and South Carolina games now. All of that summer hype of a pass rush and the leadership of a seasoned offense might cost me the "Owls Nest Pick-'em" title, and at the end of the day, what's more important then the OWLS NEST PICK'EM CHAMPIONSHIP?

Back to the top

I wish I didn't miss the first two weeks, i could be top 10!
Back to the top

And here are the points standing.

Owls Nest Pick-'EM Players Point Standings up to Week 13

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

don't want to be a pain but I actually won the extra point for most right in weeks 9+12 and i only have it on there once.
should be tied for first.

thanks
Back to the top

Exit39 said

don't want to be a pain but I actually won the extra point for most right in weeks 9+12 and i only have it on there once.
should be tied for first.

thanks

Don't know how you lost a point on the BP column…I use the same card to update the points every week…I'll make the adjustment.  Next go around, I will have everything set-up so I don't have to do anything manually, except set-up the Game Cards.

I will be double checking all the points standings before the end of the week just to make sure everything is squared-up. 
Back to the top

And here are the final results…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

It was a close race through-out and Exit39 made huge gains in weeks 10,11 & 12 to edge his way towards the top, joining Owl4Ever at the top in week 13 and looks like we will have co-Champions this season.

Congras! to both Owl4Ever & Exit39  :D  They both finished in the top spot with 146 points.
Back to the top

And here are the final results…

It was a close race through-out and Exit39 made huge gains in weeks 10,11 & 12 to edge his way towards the top, joining Owl4Ever at the top in week 13 and looks like we will have co-Champions this season.

Congras! to both Owl4Ever & Exit39  :D  They both finished in the top spot with 146 points.
Back to the top

Congrats Exit!  I definitely was sweating it out yesterday during that USF game :o
Back to the top

Congrats Exit!  I definitely was sweating it out yesterday during that USF game :o
Back to the top

man that week 4 did a hit to all of us....congrats exit and owl4
Back to the top
Control functions: