Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 FAU Football Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2011 Offers & Commits

2011 FAU Football Commit List

From what I've read, FAU has been the first offer on the table for a lot of these guys. I'm surprised we don't have more verbals at this point considering the size of the offer list.
Back to the top

Atlantic WR Ezekiel Turner is reportedly "all set to commit to West Virginia"

Thought we may have had a shot at this kid…not looking that way now though…

He is trying to take an unofficial visit there within the next two weeks as WVU won't let him committ without visiting first.
Back to the top

Rick said

Atlantic WR Ezekiel Turner is reportedly "all set to commit to West Virginia"

Thought we may have had a shot at this kid…not looking that way now though…

He is trying to take an unofficial visit there within the next two weeks as WVU won't let him committ without visiting first.
Wonder what would make you commit to West Virginian w/out visiting first? but this will be our best recruiting class by far if we can pull off a decent season and get that stadium going
Back to the top

Hialeah RB Jerron Seymour added up top from today's FAU 7-on-7 tournament…
Back to the top

WR Jacques Mackeroy is off the board "for now"…verballed to UCF on Tuesday…

Story

Back to the top

UCF coaches told him these young receivers (3 or 4) would receive playing time right away. 3 or 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops I forgot, this is a George O'Leary coached team. Living near Atlanta and Ga. Tech, we still have not stopped laughing at him for his lies to Tech and N.D.!!!

How does any recruit and especially any parent, listen to and beleive ANYTHING this man or his Caoches tell you. Sorry kid. BAD choice!!!!!!
Back to the top

Most recruits could care less. Think about it, how long ago was that? Half these kids were probably in Jr. High.

Don't think they even know he lied on his resume. For these kids its can I get to the NFL and in UCF's case the answer is yes.

I hate them as much as you, probably even more than FIU its really close lol. But as each year goes on the less and less chance you have of these kids even remembering that

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

True but the parents should remember and IF they actually do any homework (research) on the web, it is all there. But empty promises (lies) usually work with recruits and their parents unfortunately. One thing that holds FAU back, Coaches here won't lie and promise the moon just to get a commitment.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

UCF coaches told him these young receivers (3 or 4) would receive playing time right away. 3 or 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops I forgot, this is a George O'Leary coached team. Living near Atlanta and Ga. Tech, we still have not stopped laughing at him for his lies to Tech and N.D.!!!

How does any recruit and especially any parent, listen to and beleive ANYTHING this man or his Caoches tell you. Sorry kid. BAD choice!!!!!!

You not only act like a whiny 5 year old, but you're also full of shit. O'Leary told him up front that they're looking at 4 receivers in this class, and that 3 will see playing time. And that he COULD be one of them. SHOCKING! If only he were more up front with them, right?

Last year O'Leary told Josh Robinson that he would have the opportunity to compete, and he went on to become a Freshman All-American.

If you don't like recruits leaving south Florida to play at UCF, then fine. But don't pull bullshit out of your ass and make yourself look like an idiot- your fellow FAU fans probably don't appreciate it either.
Back to the top

Ouch, I have been properly reprimanded! I am glad the kid got Freshman All-American last year, good for him.

But last I looked at a map, Lakeland is more Central Florida than South Florida and everyone makes their own choices in life. From the history here in Atlanta with Coach O'Leary at Ga. Tech and with his "attempted" move to Notre Dame and all of the resulting "controversy", as a parent, I would not trust him with my sons future. Ever.

By the way, is this not a web site for FAU fans and supporters. Just wondering why you post here so often and with such outrage whenever anyone questions your Knights on a FAU site.

That is all!
Back to the top
Control functions: